Zune 2.0 Pics Leaked??
Aug 31, 2007 at 4:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Bull Moose

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all, I don't think this has been posted yet, but dapreview has some new pics supposedly of the zune 2. I'm not so sure of what I think of it, I'll have to see some real pics and know about SQ before I commit to buying a player that has tactile controls resembling mickey mouse's silhouette.
http://www.dapreview.net/news.php

Aug 31, 2007 at 4:49 PM Post #2 of 12
fake.

Aug 31, 2007 at 4:56 PM Post #4 of 12
Ricardo, why do you say fake so quick? DAPreview said two other sources agreed that it could be legit. Not that I want this to be the real thing cause it's ugly as sin. Could it be a MS controlled leak perhaps? (crosses fingers)

Aug 31, 2007 at 5:09 PM Post #5 of 12
i don't think it's that ugly... it's just... meh...

it's been a while since i've seen a DAP design that really made me say WOW...

edit: i just remembered the ZEN... silly me... now that is pretty :p

Aug 31, 2007 at 5:22 PM Post #6 of 12
yes, i hate to admit it, but I think creative finally got their heads out of their @$$ and made an attractive (and THINNN) player. Now how about the SQ....

Aug 31, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #8 of 12
that has been spat out of a "generate the worst looking dap" creation engine.

damn, lets hope if its real that its just the render that make it look that way, maybe it just isnt photogenic, takes a bad picture!!

Aug 31, 2007 at 7:39 PM Post #9 of 12
Horrible and hopefully fake.

Firstzune2shots.jpg

The ones on the bottom don't even look the same, they look closer to Gen 1. Can't be real, and if it is, it's the worst picture quality I've seen.

Aug 31, 2007 at 9:42 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bull Moose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ricardo, why do you say fake so quick? DAPreview said two other sources agreed that it could be legit. Not that I want this to be the real thing cause it's ugly as sin. Could it be a MS controlled leak perhaps? (crosses fingers)

DAP review....:|
the originial news post is from iGizmodo....so FAKE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back