Zune 1 dot 3 update TODAY (as NOW !!!)
Mar 29, 2007 at 8:36 PM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by blinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
are you implying that it will only sound good if it has EQ enabled?

i dont own a zune, but i've read that the EQ doesnt cause distortion, so you're in luck

No, not at all. Im just wondering when these zune owners say "it sounds good" if they are talking about it with the EQ on or off? I know a lot of people around the forum choose to listen to a player without the EQ on.

Mar 29, 2007 at 11:59 PM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by wgr73 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, not at all. Im just wondering when these zune owners say "it sounds good" if they are talking about it with the EQ on or off? I know a lot of people around the forum choose to listen to a player without the EQ on.

They sound good on or off.

Mar 30, 2007 at 4:27 AM Post #18 of 24
this update fixed the only problems i have with my zune. the skipping of songs is gone. they said it was just marketplace songs, but that was bs. even my cd's i ripped to it were skipping. also, my zune would become non-responsive (you had to hit the volume button or back button several times to get it to take action and then all the presses would take effect, so if you were trying to turn it up a little you would end up deafening yourself) due to this skipping. now all is fixed. i am extremely happy. i was beginning to think mine was defective. now all is cool.
icon10.gif

edit: btw, the zune sounds excellent. even with equalizer off it sounds so much better than my buddy's video ipod.

Mar 30, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #19 of 24
I was playing with a Zune at the store today and sure seemed nice. I could only listen to it with some cheap headphones they had out, but it sounded better than my H10.

Mar 30, 2007 at 4:36 AM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrototypeX2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They sound good on or off.

Nice! Thanks.

Mar 30, 2007 at 4:49 AM Post #21 of 24
Hi,

I got my zune and have the updated 1.3 firmware. Everything is great! It sounds and runs very smoothly. I am loving it! I mean,.. I heard so much more detail out of my UESF5pro with Zune than my Sansa 270. Thanx guys for all the fantastic review for this player. I am loving it now!

Mar 30, 2007 at 1:52 PM Post #22 of 24
Welcome to the Wow !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back