zSuite Hacking for Zune - For the naysayers
Oct 17, 2007 at 2:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

luckypictures

500+ Head-Fier
So there have been quite a few people complaining about the Zune, especially those who just joined the social. For those of you wondering, there is a load of different hacks that can be done, and thanks to one of your fellow Zunesters, it's all in one complete package and will solve just about all of your gripes about the Zune. No, it won't solve gapless or a custom EQ, but as far as the program goes, I don't want to hear any more complaining!!!
eggosmile.gif

GET zSuite HERE

features:

zSuite

It is finally finished. zSuite. What is it you may ask? Well, that is a very good question...

zSuite is a program suite used to facilitate the application of all known Zune hacks. Basically, it automates and does for you all of the Zune hacks that we know of now, and it comes with some never before released hacks (including a hack that will allow you to sync your Zune with WMP11). It makes hacking the Zune a very user friendly experience and allows for greater efficiency for those of us who do know what we are doing.

This suite comes with the following appliers/patchers/mods/etc.:

1 - Zune AutoPlay Support Patcher - causes the AutoPlay box to pop up when the Zune is connected
2 - Zune Guest Mode Disabler - disables guest syncing in the Zune program
3 - Zune Icon Changer - changes the default icon for your Zune (the suite comes with 11 icons you can choose from)
4 - Zune In Explorer Patcher - makes it so that your Zune appears in Windows Explorer
5 - Zune Marketplace Disabler -disables the marketplace in the Zune program
6 - Zune Multi-Extension Support Patcher - makes it so the Zune program will pick up and sync many more types of media
7 - Zune Service Provider Alternator - Allows you to SYNC THE ZUNE WITH WMP11!!!!! (I'm serious)
8 - Zune Skin Applier - applies custom skins to your Zune program (the suite comes with 9 skins)

Oct 17, 2007 at 2:33 AM Post #2 of 9
No, apparently it does not work with Vista. No, it does not contain a virus. It is legit, and does work.

*THIS REFERENCES COMMENTS ON THE LINKED PAGE

Oct 17, 2007 at 3:09 AM Post #4 of 9
The lossless comes with the firmware update in 30 days. That's a firmware issue, and thanks to MS putting a damn near unbreakable OS on the Zunes, no Rockbox, no custom firmware.

Oct 17, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #6 of 9
Cutom EQ! Damn... I want it!!! What the hell? Still can't figure out why it takes so long for MS to include Custom EQ with their firmware. What suprise me even more is that no hacker is working on it. AH..

Oct 17, 2007 at 3:58 AM Post #7 of 9
To download it, you have to register for the forums, and be logged in.

Oct 18, 2007 at 12:28 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisztian420 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cutom EQ! Damn... I want it!!! What the hell? Still can't figure out why it takes so long for MS to include Custom EQ with their firmware. What suprise me even more is that no hacker is working on it. AH..

Yeah, I hear you, why can't the MS team add this one item.

Oct 18, 2007 at 2:37 AM Post #9 of 9
How did they manage to get this to work with WMP11?

And download link isn't working for me.

edit: Apparently the link was taken down because the programs creator is rebuilding it from scratch due to alot of problems. (false virus popups, not installing on Vista, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back