Zombie Uprising - Fi (what would you do)
Jul 3, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #31 of 44
get some of these and sell them as fresh "brains"

coliflor.jpg

Jul 3, 2011 at 10:33 PM Post #32 of 44
I'm sure that Putin has a hidden squadron of arm(or)ed white bears, reserved for some special occasions.
On an unrelated side note, the "medved" part in "Medvedev" means bear. Point of interest.

Jul 29, 2011 at 7:12 PM Post #34 of 44
:p after many late hour sessions of left 4dead2, i am now a master at disposing digitally of digital zombified pixels
i'm going to send my application to the moderators for a MOT title: digital zombie exterminator and electrical exorcist 

Jul 29, 2011 at 7:39 PM Post #35 of 44

Quote:
:p after many late hour sessions of left 4dead2, i am now a master at disposing digitally of digital zombified pixels
i'm going to send my application to the moderators for a MOT title: digital zombie exterminator and electrical exorcist 

if they agree and give it to you, I'd pay pal you $5

Jul 29, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #36 of 44
Awoken from the dead  -

Dang Zombie threads just will not die ~

Sep 2, 2011 at 7:24 PM Post #44 of 44
I'd take advantage of the fact that any kind of music I merely find aggravating is fatal to zombies. (This idea was shamelessly stolen by the creators of the movie Mars Attacks.) Using this tactic would require outfitting a truck with mega-speakers and plenty of recordings of said aggravating/fatal music -- which I refuse to specify in case the zombie masterminds pay heed and take action to remove it from the market -- and a few high-caliber machine guns with plenty of ammunition for the deaf zombies, who constitute an unfortunately high percentage of the population due to brain rot which sometimes affects the auditory cortex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back