ZMF Aeolus Impressions thread
Nov 9, 2021 at 9:56 AM Post #5,013 of 6,741
Just got my new Aeolus today. These are my first ZMFs...what a great way to start the week! :xf_cool:

Absolutely amazed by these headphones.
If they’re new from ZMF, you’re in for a treat as they burn in. They just get better and better.

Nov 9, 2021 at 12:05 PM Post #5,014 of 6,741
If they’re new from ZMF, you’re in for a treat as they burn in. They just get better and better.

Yes. Brand new from ZMF. I'm fairly exhausted from a lengthy session overnight :)

Even in the first use "x" hours, they kept "opening" and revealing layers. Incredible...I could not take them off.

Nov 11, 2021 at 4:00 PM Post #5,016 of 6,741
just got my aeolus with a great cable from norne an hour ago. really like the pairing with the lp and bifrost 2 thus far
i now have the atitcus, eikon, auteur and aeolus in my headphone stable . i see myself with a verite closed in the future to complete the collection lol

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2021 at 6:08 PM Post #5,017 of 6,741
just got my aeolus with a great cable from norne an hour ago. really like the pairing with the lp and bifrost 2 thus far
i now have the atitcus, eikon, auteur and aeolus in my headphone stable . i see myself with a verite closed in the future to complete the collection lol
THAT is a wonderful collection IMO.

Nov 11, 2021 at 6:57 PM Post #5,019 of 6,741
Atticus / Aeolus = closed / open (flavour 1)
Eikon / Auteur = closed / open (flavour 2)…

…thus, you need Verite Closed and Verite Open to ‘complete the collection’ 😭🤪😁

Nov 16, 2021 at 12:30 AM Post #5,021 of 6,741

Which cable did you go with from Norne?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back