Zhaolu knockoff on eBay
Jul 16, 2006 at 4:22 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2426
FYI, not everything in China is a knockoff...

I must agree , I say often that "China is the new Japan" or will be shortly. I get crazy looks when I do though...

Jul 16, 2006 at 4:23 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

FYI, not everything in China is a knockoff...

Didn't say it was.

Jul 17, 2006 at 3:55 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Really? Could you please explain to me what the "fake fake drugs" comment was supposed to imply?

That some stuff in China are knock offs (aka no R&D from my understanding), but not everything. I am sure companies like Shanling making expensive cd players and eastsound are far from knockoffs (although I could be mistaken.) Anyway, no point in arguing this, it's a pointless arguement, it's like saying the only drugs you can find in Holland are drugs that are illegal in North America, when of course that isn't true as I am certain you can get stuff like tylenol there too.

Jul 17, 2006 at 5:00 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
That some stuff in China are knock offs (aka no R&D from my understanding), but not everything. I am sure companies like Shanling making expensive cd players and eastsound are far from knockoffs (although I could be mistaken.) Anyway, no point in arguing this, it's a pointless arguement, it's like saying the only drugs you can find in Holland are drugs that are illegal in North America, when of course that isn't true as I am certain you can get stuff like tylenol there too.

Well thanks for clearing that up........

Anyways, Bosk, sorry for the de-railing of your thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back