Zen Xtra help needed ASAP!!
Nov 23, 2003 at 1:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

mtbiac

100+ Head-Fier
So I just bought a Zen Xtra 40gb and am somewhat dissapointed for a few reasons.

1. The scroll wheel. Although it was a good idea, its really slow when browsing through 300+ different artists. Second, it hurts my thumb alittle while using it, any tips on either of these issues??

2. Sound. Good quality, but even my 15gb iPod was a bit louder than this using the same headphones. Is there some features I have to turn on/off to make it louder? I was told the Xtra had superior quality/loudness...

OK so thats all I'm complaining about, but those are 2 of the mose important issues to me. If I cant figure out how to solve them, I may have to return to Best Buy tmrw (anyone know their return policy?) and pickup a 30gb iPod (iHP=sux too) via eBay.

Thanks
mike-

Nov 23, 2003 at 1:45 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by Musicfan123
Bestbuy has a 14 day return policy. If you are not happy with the Nomad zen nx, return it within 14 days. And get an iPod instead.

I can get a full refund even if I opened the package (I have receipt), right? and do they credit it straight to my debit card or are they going to make me wait a few weeks??

thanks

Nov 23, 2003 at 1:54 AM Post #5 of 5
Yes, it is just like returning a product to walmart. IF you really want to know how long it will take for the credit to appear on your credit card, give their headquarters a call.

Quote:

Originally posted by mtbiac
I can get a full refund even if I opened the package (I have receipt), right? and do they credit it straight to my debit card or are they going to make me wait a few weeks??

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back