Zen Touch Auto Charger?
Jul 13, 2005 at 3:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

JETninja

New Head-Fier
Anyone know of such a unit? I'm about to integrate my Touch into my Car's Alpine HU using the Alpine Adaptor to RCA to Mini HP jack. My '95 M3 has power in the Glovebox for a portable (long lost by a previous owner) flashlight, thought I'd tap into that for charging. But I need a Car charger to start.

Thanks!

Jul 14, 2005 at 9:40 AM Post #2 of 4
The Creative online store has these, there are also heaps available on ebay.

Jul 14, 2005 at 6:29 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpian007
The Creative online store has these, there are also heaps available on ebay.

The Creative online site shows zilch for the Zen Touch, everythings for the Micro. Did not know if the Micro uses the same power accessories as the Touch....

Jul 14, 2005 at 6:45 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by JETninja
The Creative online site shows zilch for the Zen Touch, everythings for the Micro. Did not know if the Micro uses the same power accessories as the Touch....

Most models in the Zen series of players (except for the Micro) uses the same 5.0V car charger. That’s probably why you missed it on Creative Lab’s website.

MP3 CAR CHARGER

$29.99 is a bit expensive in my opinion. Any generic 4.5V or 5.0 car charger from Radio Shack, Target or similar retailer should work. I use an old 4.5V Sony Discman car adaptor without any problems. Just make sure the amps of the charger meets the requirements of your Zen Touch.

cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back