ZEN MICRO OWNERS- What Case Do you Use?
Apr 22, 2005 at 8:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

rockit

100+ Head-Fier
What case/silicone/pouch do you use for your zen micro. There are so many choices now i wanna see what you have... personal pictures would help ALOT!!!

Apr 22, 2005 at 9:29 PM Post #2 of 13
I definetly recommend the mint case. It's so practical. You don't ever have to mess around with the hold button again. It's inconspicuous, and best of all it stops you sitting on it.

Apr 22, 2005 at 10:25 PM Post #3 of 13
bad camera phone pics... cuz the pics used w/ a digital camera exceeds the size limit of the attachments even when resized.

here's the light black/grey silicone case on a black micro.

Apr 23, 2005 at 1:34 AM Post #5 of 13
it's the $6 or $7 one ($13 w/ shipping) off ebay from the Hong Kong seller... it took about a week and a half to arrive, but i like it! just no screen protection so you're gonna have to use a screen protector for PDA's or something... i just cut the protective sheet that came with the micro and stuck it back on the screen.

Apr 23, 2005 at 3:34 AM Post #6 of 13
Altoids case. works great im not saying to go and drop the zen micro but i accidently have a couple times and it still works and stays in the case when it falls.

Apr 23, 2005 at 5:59 AM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonman111
Altoids case. works great im not saying to go and drop the zen micro but i accidently have a couple times and it still works and stays in the case when it falls.

same here...mine is a modified version of Cyclone's case..

One of the things I don't like about the altoids case is that I have to open it up to turn it off/change songs..but that could be solved by the changer addition or cutting a larger hole (to turn it off)...

-fro

Apr 23, 2005 at 3:12 PM Post #8 of 13
Yeah I cut a big hole in it so that I really never have to take it out of its case except maybe to change a battery or something. It was so funny cause i took it out of the case to get some dust off of it and i was wiping it off and this guy was like u gotta let me hold it and when he was holding it he was like this thing is sexy. LOL he has an ipod too

Apr 23, 2005 at 10:19 PM Post #10 of 13
I use a Body Glove universal cell phone pouch with a belt clip. It fits perfectly and is snug so I don't have to worry about my Zen falling out. The inside is lined with a very soft velvet-like material. The front of the Micro is covered, which is what I wanted in case I brush up against something.

20170_universalion.jpg

Apr 24, 2005 at 4:55 AM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonman111
Yeah I cut a big hole in it so that I really never have to take it out of its case except maybe to change a battery or something. It was so funny cause i took it out of the case to get some dust off of it and i was wiping it off and this guy was like u gotta let me hold it and when he was holding it he was like this thing is sexy. LOL he has an ipod too

lol What..you just let some random guy hold your micro?? he coulda ran off with it and gave you his Ipod or something..

Apr 24, 2005 at 5:45 AM Post #12 of 13
well we were in class at the time so he couldnt really run anywhere but if he didnt give it back i could have like knocked the guy out or something...teacher probably wouldnt even notice either lol

Apr 25, 2005 at 4:34 AM Post #13 of 13
i hate using cases... it just gets rid of the whole portability aspect of it for me. and i sure as hell don't plan on dropping my micro, getting it stolen once was enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back