Zen Micro or Muvo Slim?
Feb 19, 2005 at 5:52 AM Post #16 of 16
I never own a Micro but I do have a Slim so Ill chim in on that. The size, form factor...etc are excellent for slipping into one's pocket as you already know. The sound, fm radio, and recording feature are pretty neat too. But there is 4 complains I have about the Slim.

1.)In it's shuffle mode it is not really random. It has a set order of shuffle determined already. For example if you have it in shuffle mode, skip two songs, go back two songs...you end up with the same song... skip two songs forward again...hmm... same song when you first skip forward...

2.)No matter what you do the display can only display one line of song info making browsing for songs a bit tedious.

3.)The metal sheet(actually one flat one on the back and a curved over one on the front) that cover the whole back side and half of the front is not perfectly sealed against the display and plastic body parts which allows some dust into the INSIDE of the display.

4.)I use the Slim for running, and when I'm running, it's battery cover can come loose sometimes and thus the player just cuts off.

Other than that, I say the player serve my purposes pretty well; those purposes being light and slim and good form factor for using while running or just walking around town/campus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back