Zen Micro: Color or Black and White?
Jan 15, 2005 at 2:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

mmmpopfanatic

100+ Head-Fier
OK, I know this has been a hot topic this week, so I figured it was time to get your opinions. Taking all things into consideration (features, look, price, etc.) would you prefer having a traditional black and white Zen Micro or the new color photo version?

Jan 15, 2005 at 3:06 AM Post #2 of 15
I haven't seen any good looking pictures of the photo, but considering the OLED screen, it might get better battery life, but I don't know that for sure. Considering that it's $50 more...I love to look at pictures, so sure, I'd buy it for that feature.
600smile.gif

Jan 15, 2005 at 4:16 AM Post #3 of 15
i like the sleekness and subdued style of the original, plus i have no desire what so ever to look at pictures while im listening to music. thats like reading and watching tv at the same time, so im not going to spend an extra 50 bucks on something i dont want or use.

Jan 16, 2005 at 3:40 AM Post #7 of 15
what are you talking about? lol

he is asking if people like the photo color screen zen micro or the black and white screened original zen micro. hes not talking about the body colors!
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

Jan 16, 2005 at 4:58 AM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by EngenZerO
why would someone want to see a picture on such a small screen. its a waste...

give me mono color and longer battery life...

what he said.

Jan 16, 2005 at 2:55 PM Post #10 of 15
The yellow, blue, and black color combination for the menus looks kinda gross. I wonder if it will have a feature where you can change the color scheme.

Jan 16, 2005 at 3:09 PM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
what are you talking about? lol

he is asking if people like the photo color screen zen micro or the black and white screened original zen micro. hes not talking about the body colors!
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

icon10.gif
, then i guess ill go with the regular screen colours. would altering the colours on an LCD screen draw more power from the battery like the colour screens>?

Jan 16, 2005 at 3:29 PM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmmpopfanatic
The yellow, blue, and black color combination for the menus looks kinda gross. I wonder if it will have a feature where you can change the color scheme.

thats what i thought! the color scheme is disgusting.

Jan 17, 2005 at 4:24 PM Post #14 of 15
Origin-al!

Jan 17, 2005 at 6:09 PM Post #15 of 15
If they made the screen a little bit bigger, the battery life longer and the ability to import pictures directly from your scanner, mobile phone or digital camera... I would probably buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back