ZEN MICRO AMAZIIIIING!!!!!
Mar 19, 2005 at 4:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

maxsnowboard

New Head-Fier
I just got my zen micro yesterday and I must say its just amaziiiing!!!! my sister got a mini ipod the same day and she is just SOOO jeleaus!!!!!!!! don't get iPods!!!!!!!!! the zen micro just outfeatures the iPod and looks sooo much coooler!!!!!!!!!

[ownner: Amazing black zen micro]

Mar 19, 2005 at 4:22 PM Post #2 of 11
neh i have the opposite feeling over zen micro. you should have born in singapore if you like creative stuffs.

Mar 19, 2005 at 4:32 PM Post #3 of 11
Congratulations on your new Micro. I completely agree with you. It's an awesome player, have fun.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 19, 2005 at 5:45 PM Post #4 of 11
I'm awaiting mine and its spiffiness. I've got a Penguin mints case ready to be felt lined and drilled, too. Really, when I heard about it and looked at in comparison to the iPod mini I wondered why the iPod would ever be considered against it... Reading around here has given some reasons for that, but I still think the Micro being better if you can use the features is pretty cut & dried.

Mar 19, 2005 at 6:09 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prothall
I'm awaiting mine and its spiffiness. I've got a Penguin mints case ready to be felt lined and drilled, too. Really, when I heard about it and looked at in comparison to the iPod mini I wondered why the iPod would ever be considered against it... Reading around here has given some reasons for that, but I still think the Micro being better if you can use the features is pretty cut & dried.

One of the main reasons someone may pick it the Mini, is the ability to play music purchased via the ITMS.

Scott

Mar 19, 2005 at 6:54 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxsnowboard
I just got my zen micro yesterday and I must say its just amaziiiing!!!! my sister got a mini ipod the same day and she is just SOOO jeleaus!!!!!!!! don't get iPods!!!!!!!!! the zen micro just outfeatures the iPod and looks sooo much coooler!!!!!!!!!

[ownner: Amazing black zen micro]

I agree, I love my Micro, its just soo amazing and it just works.

What's an iPod?

Mar 20, 2005 at 12:35 AM Post #10 of 11
i've owned a zen micro, its a neat player with good features. fm tuner was overwhelmingly weak outdoors when i was listening to a radio station located just 2 miles away. a radio station which can transmit signals for 150 miles on a good fm tuner. battery is also on the downside. at most its 8 hours. the touchpad face drains way too much battery even with eq, backlight, and smartvolume off recorded at 128 kbps Constant bit rate mp3. its nearly impossible to operate in the pocket, even worse, there is the potential that the headphone jack breaks due to pressure and stress on the jack from the headphone plug.

i decided to get a rio carbon instead. 20 hour battery life for only 170.99. -20$ rebate equals 150.99 all in all. but i decided to get warranty for 20$, so there goes my rebate, lol.

the micro is 229 plus 30-50$ extra battery =250-270 for some people. way too expensive. it has more potential problems than the carbon.

i'm glad i returned my micro to amazon.com, and still received a 30 dollar gift certificate for it. man i am so lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back