Zemo you're crazy!!
Sep 12, 2004 at 9:51 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
hahahahahahahaaaa

hahahaha what is it? I mean I would LOVE to hear a review of anything you would like to share with the class.....llol

Am I missing something here?
confused.gif

-Ed

Sep 12, 2004 at 10:17 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zemo

Seriously though, I had some extra gear to move, and I had to do it fast! And so I did! There were a couple other items up, but they got taken down by jude pretty quick....one of my for sale threads got taken down by request of mikhail of Singlepower audio.....darn, I still need to sell this thing!
wink.gif

-Z

I don't get it..
confused.gif
Why would your ad be taken down? Because you were selling your stuff too cheaply?
frown.gif
Surely you can ask whatever you want for your audio equipment, or did I miss something here?

Sep 12, 2004 at 4:20 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zemo
There were a couple other items up, but they got taken down by jude pretty quick....one of my for sale threads got taken down by request of mikhail of Singlepower audio.....darn, I still need to sell this thing!
wink.gif

-Z

Hi Zemo,

You cant post this, not expecting some kind of strong reaction. If I were you I would edit that, unless you want to tell us what was invoqued by Singlepower Audio in that matter....

Amicalement

P.S. I was this close to PM you about the PS1....
biggrin.gif

P.P.S. After your editing, if you choose to do so, I will do the same with my post.

Sep 12, 2004 at 5:17 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodstudio
I don't get it..
confused.gif
Why would your ad be taken down? Because you were selling your stuff too cheaply?
frown.gif
Surely you can ask whatever you want for your audio equipment, or did I miss something here?

Because some of those ads weren't about his equipment to sell, but that of dealers. Any of his ads that were about selling his own personal equipment were left up.

Sep 12, 2004 at 5:27 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
Because some of those ads weren't about his equipment to sell, but that of dealers. Any of his ads that were about selling his own personal equipment were left up.

Ahhh...that explains that....thanks for clearing that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back