Zana Deux...Which Cans?
Jan 24, 2009 at 7:05 AM Post #31 of 36
Any updates on when the HD800 will be available?

Jan 24, 2009 at 7:25 AM Post #32 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lucky you; better get theft insurance
biggrin.gif

I already have it! Still waiting though, check my email everyday hoping for Craigs email to pick it up. He said he was hoping they would come in before the end of the month and i was first to order so first on the list. The month he was talking about was Dec 2008. Patients or is it patience, ya the second one.

Jan 24, 2009 at 12:00 PM Post #33 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by dallan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I already have it! Still waiting though, check my email everyday hoping for Craigs email to pick it up. He said he was hoping they would come in before the end of the month and i was first to order so first on the list. The month he was talking about was Dec 2008. Patients or is it patience, ya the second one.

As you probably know, there are factors outside Craigs control, which may delay the process of the runs. I had to wait a couple of months extra for mine. Hard and long wait, but trust me, it will be worth it! And with the HD800 coming, I just know it is going to be spectacular!

Feb 4, 2009 at 4:26 AM Post #34 of 36
I've got the SA5000's hooked up now and I've got to say that I've not heard them sound better. I think the SA5k's can sound bright and somewhat strident through the wrong amps, but not the ZD. Smooth, detailed, low-end control; sounds fantastic!

Thought I'd share.

Feb 14, 2009 at 7:11 PM Post #35 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinR70 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anybody using the Denon 5000 or 7000 with the Zana Deux?

I'd be interested in hearing more from anyone using the ZD with Denon cans.

best,

o

Feb 14, 2009 at 7:31 PM Post #36 of 36
Senn 650s
also at Craigs he had me listen to the ATH-AD2000s I believe which he said he thought sounded better than the HD-600s which indeed they did. Instead of those though i am putting the money toward the hd800s which alone could cause a ruckus with the spouse let alone getting the ad2000s too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back