Zana Deux Micro sneak pic!
Nov 28, 2008 at 7:38 PM Post #64 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by QQQ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just can't believe that folks, who produce Lunchboxes for EddieCurrent can do such a miserable thing (using Zana Deux name unauthorized).

Do you have proof that they did this? Has anyone BUT you actually seen anything more than a single photo of this item?

Why are you trying to discredit the people who work hard to build the LunchBox amps? Are you trying to position yourself & a related company to build these? You have commented previously that if certain amps were built in china they would cost a fraction of what they do now...
Quote:

Well done, discoverer.

Are you congratulating yourself? Nobody but you in this thread has claimed to discover anything save for the fact that Craig did not authorize this product. Perhaps your self-congratulations are for creating another heated thread and possibly creating business tensions between Craig and his builders. MOD EDIT: PERSONAL ATTACK REMOVED.

Nov 28, 2008 at 8:45 PM Post #65 of 114
You need to go to the doctor. There's an amp called Zana Deux Micro (and there will be Zana Deux Mini in 2009). As i said those amps will be produced by Lunchbox's makers. That's why i created this thread. To share knowledge.
Your accusations are clearly byproduct of your own sick brain and personal dislike.
Quote:

Do you have proof that they did this?

I'm in no need to proof anything to you. I'm just sharing the info, which i was lucky enough to get before majority of people on head-fi.
BTW, there were a time i considered your offensive style funny, i actually had a good time reading your ridicule, but now you obviously crossed the line. So, i inform you that you're now in my ignore list. So, there's no reason to adress me anymore, other than predictable urge to clown in front of head-fi, talking to person who ignores you.

Also, your insulting is reported.

Nov 28, 2008 at 9:57 PM Post #66 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by cantsleep /img/forum/go_quote.gif
might be a good thread.
if it is fake, it's a good warning. if it is real, it's a news
smily_headphones1.gif

Absolutely!
If its a fake (which it seems to be) then it stands as a warning. Or else its a thread with some news about an upcoming amplifier from Craig.

Nov 29, 2008 at 2:43 AM Post #67 of 114
What is disturbing is that any company OTHER than Craig's would make an amp and call it either Eddie Current or Zana Deux. It's perfectly fine for Laconic to produce all the tube amps they want. For them to call them either Eddie Current or Zana Deux, unless Craig has given them permission, if criminal, IMO.

Nov 29, 2008 at 4:31 AM Post #68 of 114
Quote:

Let's just wait until Zana Deux Micro and Mini become official. Then you'all just beg my pardon or, if they never come up, i will beg your pardon.
The photos were hereRapidShare: Easy Filehosting. Not available anymore, i don't know why.

I think there might be a loss in translation here. QQQ, where are you located? Your location says "Eurasia," can you be more specific? Some of us who are merely looking out for others apparently are not able to communicate to you are message and intent.

In America, there are lots of issues with foreign companies copying other companies designs and claiming they are their own. Or even using labels and names that don't belong to them to sell something. A lot of us who are in america find this a lot with china and the various clones and cheap knockoffs that come for there.

The pictures you posted and the info you are sharing shows a product that is using the Zana Deux label without the maker's permission. In America, this is illegal. Craig Uthus, who makes and owns the Zana Deux for Eddie Current, has stated that he has NOTHING to do with the product you are talking about. Not only is it illegal for this company you are representing to be selling this product, but it is also misleading. Someone who wants the Zana Deux may think they are getting the real thing with your pictures, which would be false.

The best thing that could happen is if you provide more info about the clones, or let the company know that what they are doing is illegal and unethical. We are not saying you are a liar, or that the products are not real. What we are saying is that what they are doing is illegal, and does not have the permission of the true maker and owner of the Zana Deux, Craig Uthus. This can be very misleading especially for those headfi users who will be tempted to waste their money on a fake Zana Deux that will not sound like the real thing. Thank you for your time and your response would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 29, 2008 at 10:27 PM Post #69 of 114
Hi, folks.
These photos are taken from this russian thread:
Dom.Hi-Fi.Ru | Ëàìïîâûé óñèëèòåëü äëà íàóøíèêîâ
Manufacturer is the same person who made Lunchbox. His name is Ahmed, internet nickname Mac (Mac Mac in abovementioned thread). He lives in Moscow (Russia).
Fake Zana Deux Micro is not in mass production yet, but it seems this happens in a near future.

Nov 29, 2008 at 10:52 PM Post #70 of 114
The only thing I can read is the numbers. Where are the images.

So are you saying the manufacture of the Lunchbox is making the amp? This is a bit confusing.

Nov 29, 2008 at 11:11 PM Post #71 of 114
I dont know, the HA-03 & HA-03B2 looks better than the ZD micro.

Whats the scoop with the Laconic HA-05

actually, a lot of the laconic stuff that has not made it to the USA looks cool.

Nov 29, 2008 at 11:49 PM Post #72 of 114
The same images posted at the beginning of this thread there are in posts 1011 and 1012 in .rar archives.
As I know only the one first amp was sold at doctorhead.ru. It's not in the catalogue yet, I suppose, mass production will start next year.

Dec 1, 2008 at 7:51 AM Post #73 of 114
This our product, is made by firm LACONIC. Has name ZanaDeuxMicro. The amplifier is executed precisely under the scheme by the given out firm EddieCurrent. For manufacture the permit of the owner of firm is obtained. On a photo првый a skilled copy. The batch production yet has not begun. Serial manufacturing will begin only after New year. The amplifier is adapted for work with the American and European ltubes.

PS/ I apologise for bad English language.

Dec 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM Post #74 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Serge44
Fake Zana Deux Micro is not in mass production yet, but it seems this happens in a near future.

There's no fake Zana Deux Micro, since there's nothing to fake. It's the first amp coming out with the name "Zana Deux Micro" and it is original.

BTW, i have space for 10-15 pm's left. Your sorry's are welcome.

Dec 1, 2008 at 10:05 PM Post #75 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by aloizio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This our product, is made by firm LACONIC. Has name ZanaDeuxMicro. The amplifier is executed precisely under the scheme by the given out firm EddieCurrent. For manufacture the permit of the owner of firm is obtained. On a photo првый a skilled copy. The batch production yet has not begun. Serial manufacturing will begin only after New year. The amplifier is adapted for work with the American and European ltubes.

PS/ I apologise for bad English language.

It sounds like Eddie Current was contacted. Perhaps they can't discuss it due to contractual obligations.

It'll be interesting to see what it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back