Yulong Sabre DA8 32bit 384KHz USB DAC with preamp and headphone amp - Pre Order now till shipping date May 15, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 at 5:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Grant Fidelity

Member of the Trade: Grant Fidelity/Yulong Audio
It's official now the much anticipated Yulong Sabre DA8 is released! We are accepting pre-order now with $100 savings for you (regular price $1299 with free air shipping from Hong Kong) until the actual shipping date (on or about May 15th, 2013). 

Check out full details at this link: http://shop.grantfidelity.com/Yulong-Sabre-DA8-Ultra-Low-Distortion-DSD-32bit-384KHz-D-A-Converter-Balanced-Pre-Amplifier-Class-A-Headphone-Amplifier.html

We are also supporting the victims of the Boston bombing in April - Yulong Audio and Grant Fidelity will jointly donate 1 unit's proceeds for every 10 units sold to The One Fund Boston for all sales of Yulong Sabre DA8 from now until July 1st, 2013. Please help us to support those in need by making your order with Grant Fidelity. 

Apr 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM Post #3 of 5
On the pre-order page, the Black DA8 is listed as Black Color D18 (pre-order) $1199 USD.  This could be confusing for folks.  Please fix it, as I'm interested in the black version.

May 6, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #5 of 5
Man I just got the D18 and LOVE Yulong's implementation of the 9018 chip!

I could only imagine how good this will sound! Plus having the pre-amp and headphone amp built in! This looks like a winner!

Fairly expensive though! I would like to think that the headphone amp is pretty decent for that price?? Its almost as much as the d18/a18 combo which performs superbly! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back