YUIN PK3?
Apr 17, 2007 at 3:27 AM Post #16 of 40
Are the PK3 ever going to be availible w/ Y-cord in the near future. If so I think I'll wait on this offer but otherwise, perhaps I should take advantage of this fine offer.

On another note, how are they, soundwise compared to the PK2? I want to use them primarily as a pair of headphones to just keep in my backpack as a spare in case I forget my regulars or find myself without them. Is there a significant reason, other than price of course, to get them and forgo the PK2?

Thanks

Apr 17, 2007 at 3:36 AM Post #17 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by appophylite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are the PK3 ever going to be availible w/ Y-cord in the near future. If so I think I'll wait on this offer but otherwise, perhaps I should take advantage of this fine offer.

On another note, how are they, soundwise compared to the PK2? I want to use them primarily as a pair of headphones to just keep in my backpack as a spare in case I forget my regulars or find myself without them. Is there a significant reason, other than price of course, to get them and forgo the PK2?

Thanks

how do you know they are jchords?

Apr 17, 2007 at 3:37 AM Post #18 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by appophylite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks

how do you know they are jchords?

Apr 17, 2007 at 4:19 PM Post #22 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok I just got them and WOW. Theyre good!

Can you give a brief comparison between the PK3 and the KSC75?

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 17, 2007 at 5:48 PM Post #24 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by c0mfortably_numb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you give a brief comparison between the PK3 and the KSC75?

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

uh sure. I have my radio show in like an hour so I'll have to keep it short.

These impressions are with my standard portable rig as shown in my sig and keep in mind, I've only had the PK-3s for like an hour.

Theyre both very similar. The soundstage is larger on the ksc, the bass is cleaner on the PK-3s but the ksc has more slam. The detail is much better on the PK-3s. One of the things I really like about the PK-3s are that they dont get congested during the complex parts of songs. They have good seperation and soundstage for an earbud.

I'll keep burning them in for a while and write a more through review soon.

Apr 17, 2007 at 5:50 PM Post #25 of 40
Here goes another purchase I need to make. This will probably make a great gift. Now to determine how many I need.

* looks at wallet *
frown.gif

Apr 17, 2007 at 5:51 PM Post #26 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
uh sure. I have my radio show in like an hour so I'll have to keep it short.

These impressions are with my standard portable rig as shown in my sig and keep in mind, I've only had the PK-3s for like an hour.

Theyre both very similar. The soundstage is larger on the ksc, the bass is cleaner on the PK-3s but the ksc has more slam. The detail is much better on the PK-3s. One of the things I really like about the PK-3s are that they dont get congested during the complex parts of songs. They have good seperation and soundstage for an earbud.

I'll keep burning them in for a while and write a more through review soon.

Thanks for the impression...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back