Yuin PK3 better then KSC 75?
Apr 13, 2009 at 7:04 PM Post #2 of 8
The PK3 bass extends a bit deeper than the KSC75's, and they're about similar in punchiness. KSC75's have a bit more clarity across rest of the range, but perhaps a bit too sparkly for some people's taste. It's kind of like PK3 vs PK2 (which KSC75 somewhat resembles). Either are a fine choice, really, and it'll mainly come down to if the user prefers buds or clip-ons.

Apr 13, 2009 at 7:39 PM Post #5 of 8
Since I legitimately own both, I'll say that KSC75 wins overall; it's a good notch or so above the PK3 in clarity last I thought about it.

However, if your ear canal opening is large enough to have the PK3 facing straight into your ear, then the real fun of it starts; the fun thumping bass really comes into play.
icon10.gif

In the end, I bought the PK3 so I wouldn't look like a goof around college, and it does its job well. $40 well spent.

Apr 13, 2009 at 10:07 PM Post #7 of 8
I prefer the KSC-75s in terms of sq because it has that extra sparkle(?) in the highs and it seems like it has a little more detail but like others have said, they look weird and they're not the best for portable use compared to the PK3s. Overall, I like the PK3s better, but that's just because with my listening habits, I can use them more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back