Yuin out of business?
Jan 18, 2009 at 7:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

akki007

100+ Head-Fier
Just went on Yuin.co.uk to get my pal some PK3s for his birthday and it says they are no longer shipping any Yuin products, they will only support existing customers with warranty issues?? Are they out of business or is it a shipping to the UK thing?!

Apologies if this has been posted before, a quick search yielded nothing nada zip.

Jan 19, 2009 at 12:46 AM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by akki007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just went on Yuin.co.uk to get my pal some PK3s for his birthday and it says they are no longer shipping any Yuin products, they will only support existing customers with warranty issues?? Are they out of business or is it a shipping to the UK thing?!

That website / store isn't owned or operated by Yuin Acoustic, China. They are just retailer.

Jan 19, 2009 at 6:07 AM Post #6 of 10
This is Yuin real webstore, in China. Also, Head-Direct is the sole international distributor of Yuin.

Jan 19, 2009 at 10:08 AM Post #8 of 10
Oh my, yes this IS just happen recently.
I just order OK1 saturday and got info yesterday that they will ship it out today.
I didn't notice they announce that message that.
confused_face(1).gif
Well the OK1 seems to be out of stock as well now.
Guess I did it.
biggrin.gif

Well I would like to report how my order is going. This could be very important in my case. I wouldn't like they ran away with my money. Hope they do not.

Jan 19, 2009 at 11:57 AM Post #9 of 10
i hope not. anyway, i think OK1 is overpricing...........

Jan 21, 2009 at 5:14 PM Post #10 of 10
ROLF
Today I received an bit unexpected and quiet small package from the UK. It was a box of "Ryvita sesame cripsbreads" with 2 weeks guaranty of full stratify.
tongue_smile.gif

No, I am not joking here. Just to make sure I don’t order food online. This must be a fake postage.
Inside the box was some kind of small PVC chips which didn’t look quiet tasty or even that on the outside of the box for that matter.
Finally I did search the box for other things and to surprise an even smaller box appear with some OK1.
Hey, did they eat all the food?
tongue.gif

Well I did just want to tell you that I received my OK1 well with fast delivery.
bigsmile_face.gif

Sad they don’t take orders anymore. European costumers would still have been pleased by their service.
Just buying from Europe mostly mean “no worry for taxes” for us. Sometimes a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back