Yuin, good... until you need SERVICE
Apr 10, 2011 at 8:17 PM Post #2 of 4
2 months after warranty expiration I sliced my PK1 cable in two.
I wrote them, explaining situation, and asked them for repairs for which I
would pay. I ended up with a new pair. They could not have been more
accomodating or anymore kind than they were. Great product. Great service.

Headphones: AKG 701, YUIN PK1, GRADO SR 80i, GRADO 325is (chrome)
Amplifier: LITTLE DOT V, MEIER PORTA CORDA MOVE 3
Source: mp3 CREATIVE ZEN on the street. In house- junk DVD player
for CDs, my preferred form of recorded music. Saving for NAD or MARANTZ CD player.

Apr 10, 2011 at 8:40 PM Post #3 of 4

I had a same experience with another company, ALO audio, OP, so I know how you feel. It is sad that a lot of companies only want to get the product out the door and then sell to the next person, rather than stand behind their product and company and make sure their product is used / fixed, in my case they wanted well over $500 to reterminate one of their HD800 cables that I needed work done on.. That is the cost of the entire cable!

I think we are in the “CEO” culture where it is all about profit profit,

If I had a company I would first and foremost want the product to be used and enjoyed.

So what did Yuin do to screw you OP? tell us the story

Sep 27, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #4 of 4
No, Andrew I think you might be misunderstanding what I posted about YUIN / HiFi Man customer service.
They were great. I was wearing the ear buds when I was using scissors and sliced right through the delicate cable they
have. No, they promptly sent new  ones even though warrenty was defunct. Thanks for your empathy anyway.

FUGITIVE PRESENCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back