Yuin G2 on ebay?
Sep 20, 2008 at 9:18 AM Post #16 of 31
Pianist and Knight except from your geographical knowledge of Asia think that Intel and Amd at their laboratories has processors that are far better and faster than the one that they are selling right now .But they wait to sell the old ones and then bring to market the new.Its all a matter of marketing clever boys

Sep 20, 2008 at 9:38 AM Post #17 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotiris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pianist and Knight except from your geographical knowledge of Asia think that Intel and Amd at their laboratories has processors that are far better and faster than the one that they are selling right now .But they wait to sell the old ones and then bring to market the new.Its all a matter of marketing clever boys

confused_face(1).gif

Sep 20, 2008 at 12:02 PM Post #19 of 31
Some of the early CroSsroads and Yuins did have a few questionable build quality issues....it would seem. My advice: wait for a bit and then buy.

Sep 20, 2008 at 5:01 PM Post #21 of 31
Quote:

think roxxor.its between your head...

I just fail to understand how what you said earlier has anything to do with the context of this thread.

Sep 20, 2008 at 7:52 PM Post #23 of 31
smily_headphones1.gif
sorry for creating confusion.my answer is for a previous page discussion about head-direct and yuin company.and i said that i am happy that someone else except head-direct sell something that head-direct doesnot inport(g2).in that way ,when there are more that one sellers the prices can fall due to competition.

Sep 21, 2008 at 5:57 AM Post #24 of 31
Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif
sorry for creating confusion.my answer is for a previous page discussion about head-direct and yuin company.and i said that i am happy that someone else except head-direct sell something that head-direct doesnot inport(g2).in that way ,when there are more that one sellers the prices can fall due to competition.

rolleyes.gif

Sep 21, 2008 at 9:58 AM Post #26 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So are these real or what?

The seller doesn't ship on weekends. So I guess I won't find out until tomorrow whether or not something gets shipped, and then however long it takes to get across 2 continents to get here.

Sep 30, 2008 at 5:28 PM Post #28 of 31
So has anyone who had ordered these gotten it yet? It's been 10 days, and no word from the seller. I've sent several emails, and nothing yet. Not even an acknowledgement that an order has been made and it's being processed.

Guess he doesn't take ebay feedback seriously.

Sep 30, 2008 at 7:09 PM Post #29 of 31
The China marketing manager of YUIN contacted us last week. He claimed that Ebay seller "wangxuanxian" is not a YUIN authorized dealer in China. Customers might have difficulty of getting warranty service if they buy YUIN products from an unauthorized dealer. G2 will be released globally in Nov.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Oct 1, 2008 at 1:09 AM Post #30 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nankai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The China marketing manager of YUIN contacted us last week. He claimed that Ebay seller "wangxuanxian" is not a YUIN authorized dealer in China. Customers might have difficulty of getting warranty service if they buy YUIN products from an unauthorized dealer. G2 will be released globally in Nov.

but will the released product be the same price with free shipping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back