Your Zune 120 wait is over!
Sep 8, 2008 at 8:24 AM Post #5 of 23
I think it's just bigger unfortunately...otherwise i might have to get rid of my 80 real quick so i can buy this one! haha.

Sep 8, 2008 at 1:44 PM Post #6 of 23
Lookin' fine to me!!! And there will be other improvements also:

Posted on the Fry's website:

Key Features & Benefits
Buy from FM

Listen to your favorite FM radio stations and click to tag the songs you like for later purchase when you sync your device with your PC1.
Zune Pass
Download millions of tracks, whole albums or playlists with Zune® Pass subscription service. Explore new music or rediscover old favorites—then sync them all
to your Zune Extend your subscription online or by purchasing a Zune Pass card.4
Wireless Sync
Connect to your home wireless network and remotely sync your Zune® device with your PC collection from your dock, AC adapter, or speaker dock accessory. 2
Device to Cloud
Access thousands of wireless hotspots around the country to automatically update your collection, browse Zune Marketplace, refresh Channels, exchange favorites with friends, or buy songs you've tagged from your FM radio.
Wireless Sharing
Send your favorite songs, albums, playlists, pictures and even audio podcasts freely between any Zune® devices. 3
Channels
Zune® Channels are custom programming stations that deliver personalized playlists to your Zune® from a variety of sources you select, such as music experts, celebrities, or top radio stations.
Games
Games rock on your Zune®. Zune® Players now come with a selection of fun free games to choose from. Play the popular poker game Texas Hold'em or challenge yourself to a game of Hexic, and make sure you play your favorite song from your collection to create your own personal game soundtrack.
Video/TV Shows
Choose from a growing selection of TV shows now available on the Zune® Marketplace video store. Recorded TV shows or movies from Windows Media Center in Windows Vista can be imported and synced to your Zune.5

Now give us the EQ and this really WILL be the perfect device for my needs!!!

Sep 8, 2008 at 11:51 PM Post #9 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonShine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not in stock until the 12th.

Available in ebay already.

Sep 9, 2008 at 4:11 PM Post #10 of 23
This, the S9, or the Trekstor Vibes!!!! GRRRRR!!! I'm so confused. And the Zune 120 w/all the new features is tha' SHIZZLE!!!!

Sep 9, 2008 at 6:35 PM Post #11 of 23
Do any of these players have line-out capabilities?

Sep 10, 2008 at 8:41 AM Post #12 of 23
soz if this is offtopic: but how does zune 80 (I guess 120 sounds the same) compare to sonys A8xx lineup.

This 120 model seems interesting indeed. Using a 8gb Sony A818 and Im loving the sound but I need more stooooooorage.

using senn hd25-1 and koss 75-something, and sometimes yuin pk3.

Sep 10, 2008 at 9:05 AM Post #13 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by w0lla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
soz if this is offtopic: but how does zune 80 (I guess 120 sounds the same) compare to sonys A8xx lineup.

This 120 model seems interesting indeed. Using a 8gb Sony A818 and Im loving the sound but I need more stooooooorage.

using senn hd25-1 and koss 75-something, and sometimes yuin pk3.

I prefer the sound of the Zunes over the Sonys. It's cleaner, clearer and has better openness and air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back