Your top five favourite drummers - any genre of music - just name followed by genre of music drummer plays
Aug 23, 2014 at 11:30 PM Post #32 of 36

gary novak. what a beast. not as well know as other cats but what a monster. his resumé is one of the most impressive in the biz. he has played with all the modern giants.

Aug 23, 2014 at 11:37 PM Post #33 of 36

gary husband. another not that well know cat who has played with all the giants.

Aug 23, 2014 at 11:39 PM Post #34 of 36

good ole nicko mcbrain.  he is the guy who convinced me I did not need two bass drums or a twin pedal to be a great metal drummer or agreat drummer in general. he is my greatest influence.

Aug 23, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #35 of 36

neil peart. seriously, you hear his playing in most of the rock and metal music being made today. he has done most of the fills that could be done. probably the most influential drummer ever.

Aug 24, 2014 at 6:11 AM Post #36 of 36

Dave Lombard - Metal
The energy he provides with Slayar is amazing!
Also fantastic drummer in generall. I tend to dislike the "trick" drummers who incorporates a bunch of show for the eyes.

Neil Perth is of course one to love aswell, hard to pick others that I feel stand out but then again I am not such into drummers.

I guess I already failed to follow what the thread was about but there is the list:

Dave Lombardo - Metal
Shannon Larkin - Metal/Rock?
Neil Peth - Rock
Sully Erna - Metal (only for the drum off with Larkin)
Jaska Raatikainen - Metal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back