Your road to becoming an Audiophile!!! Post here!
Jun 20, 2010 at 11:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Goku

100+ Head-Fier
So, first I have to state that I am a noobie to the Audio world. I do not currently own any sort of respectable piece of audio equipment. That is why I am here researching before I invest in an expensive pair of IEM. That stated, please do post how you have become the Audiophile that you are. We all start out like I am now. Love to hear your experiences. If you have tips for a noob, please leave them. I'm currently looking into Turbines, not the pros for I do not think I would be able to tell the difference. 
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 20, 2010 at 11:33 PM Post #3 of 8
Same here. I really like the Turbines. Heard that for 150, they sound really good. That's why I'm hoping some of the more experienced people here will "enlighten" me

Jun 20, 2010 at 11:40 PM Post #5 of 8
Is that safe? I mean, I heard there are a lot of fakes out there.

Jun 21, 2010 at 12:07 AM Post #6 of 8
Should be fine. I don't think there's a lot of fakes of that model, currently. You could also try the Visang R03/Brainwavz M2. Very affordable and very good for the price. Warm sound signature with good bass and smooth mids/treble.

Jun 21, 2010 at 12:08 AM Post #7 of 8
Cool, I'll look into it. Thanks man!

Jun 21, 2010 at 12:23 PM Post #8 of 8
on amazon you can get the turbines for roughly 100 dollars and free 2 day shipping with a free trial thing, make sure you cancel it if you dont want to automatically be enrolled. also amazon is an authorized dealer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back