Your old and unused rig as a heritage
Jun 25, 2008 at 4:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Chorejas

New Head-Fier
I'm new here and although I've been reading thousands of posts for a couple of months, I have not been able to get a great rig. Mine is just an old AIWA PX tape player with factory earphones (yes, believe me, I'm still recording my tapes!!).

I'm an addict to the Head-Fi forums and I have learnt a lot reading here...but I don't know until what point I'm not enjoying my music or how far behind I am, I'd say a lot!!

So, I want to upgrade my rig (if I can call it that way) and get an old generation DAP, but I can't afford a new one and obviously I can't afford a DAC or headphones...

My question is, does anybody in the forum has an unused DAP or DAC that want to get rid of, instead of keeping it stored or taking it to Goodwill, that want to donate??
redface.gif

I would pay for shipping and only for shipping as my economic situation is not the best.

I really appreciate that, thinking that you wouldn't be giving away something for free, but you would be giving the gift of introduce somebody to the real world of music and sound, as I have read most of you guys in the forums enjoy...

Library lady accepted to transfer my cd's to her computer and then sync it, once I have a DAP

This is a little bit embarrasing for me, but if any of you help me, I'm going to be grateful forever...Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back