Your most unproductive day
Jul 15, 2003 at 9:36 PM Post #16 of 32
(sat.-a long time ago)

Woke up at 1PM and turned on PC, went to the MinDisc T-Station board, stayed there all day and had 71 posts/day at the end of the day =2AM

here's my most productive day:->

while I was in Germany, I got up at around 7:30Am to go with my host-family to see this "historic farming community"=williamsburg with cows...anyway, we got back around 4Pm and I listened to my minidiscs and played chess with my host-person's sister (who also likes MD, I was like WHOA!!), anyway...we ate at about 7:00Pm and got ready for their prom...we got there at about from 8:00 to 10:00, can't remember which), I had about uh---7 Smirnoff Ice's (I was thirsty), and one soapy-beer (was nasty)...I had a pizza at about 2:45Am, and we left at about 3:30Am and got back at about 4:00Am, I brushed my teeth...and woke up at 6:00AM to get ready to leave, got to the school at around 7:15Am, we waited for about 2 hours and left to Bremen, checked in...then went to Frankfurt and flew for 8 hours to Dulles, then had a 5 or so hour bus ride to Norfolk, where it was about 11:00PM (here), and I stayed up till about 1:30AM...

OK, that's about 42 hours being up with only 2 asleep (44 hours total)--crazy stuff

Jul 15, 2003 at 10:05 PM Post #17 of 32
Yesterday.
11:30 AM woke up
12:00 PM to 1:00PM drove to Dairy Queen. Had dinner there.
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Shopped at Target. Bought nothing.
3:30 PM to 6:00 PM watched the incredibly stupid and dull movie Hulk.
6:00 PM to 1:00 AM surfed web then went to bed.

Jul 15, 2003 at 11:06 PM Post #18 of 32
Listened to the dryer
Attempted to put on some music. I even checked the computer but couldn't find anything.
Got bored of listening to the dryer.
Listened to the dryer anyway

It's currently 11:09 AM and i've only been up since 10.. I don't think it's going to get any better..

Jul 15, 2003 at 11:07 PM Post #19 of 32
my day ended up with me going to the post office only to return home to get my checks and then locking myself out of my house and then having to break on of my windows to get back in and then finally mailing the damn thing i needed to mail and then getting a haircut and spending too much on splitfires and a fuel filter and then ending up here. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
frown.gif

Jul 16, 2003 at 12:12 AM Post #20 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by bangraman
Yesterday.

Today's shaping up pretty badly too...

You had two meals AND took a shower?? I don't know if I could keep up with that...

How hot was it in your neck of the woods? I grew up in a southern (U.S.) climate where summer basically meant sitting on your a** for three months -- good times!!!

Jul 16, 2003 at 5:04 AM Post #22 of 32
My unproductive days:

-Get up around 12pm
-Eat "breakfast"
-Sit in front of computer reading message boards and listening to music
-Eat dinner
-Sit in front of computer reading message boards some more, and listening to more music
-Go to bed

I love sittin' on my ass and doing nothing productive all day
tongue.gif

Jul 16, 2003 at 5:17 AM Post #23 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by donovansmith
My unproductive days:

-Get up around 12pm
-Eat "breakfast"
-Eat dinner
-Sit in front of computer reading message boards some more, and listening to more music
-Go to bed

tongue.gif

w0rd! This is exactly what my most unproductive days are like.

Jul 16, 2003 at 6:31 AM Post #24 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by donovansmith
My unproductive days:

-Get up around 12pm
-Eat "breakfast"
-Eat dinner
-Go to bed

tongue.gif

I bow in obeisance to your vastly superior unproductiveness.

Jul 16, 2003 at 3:18 PM Post #26 of 32
Quote:

bangraman said...

I bow in obeisance to your vastly superior unproductiveness.

I would, too, but that would require me doing something productive... I think.
wink.gif

Jul 16, 2003 at 4:53 PM Post #27 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by vwap
Geez.. sorry to hear about the breakup LobsterSan... I know the feeling.. and the sobbing interwoven days.
tongue.gif
(I had a similar experience in the last week, as well..
frown.gif
) As a friend told me, "Well, now you can get out and actually meet new people!".. Didn't help much.. but, still, just knowing you have that freedom when you want it, will comfort you later... (Hopefully)

Thanks vwap. Those words are actually a comfort to me. They are quite true. Making new friends and meeting new people (not with romantic intent) is something I have neglected due to my relationship (and that I feel a lot of people do in serious relationships... it just kind of comes with the territory I suppose).

Jul 16, 2003 at 4:55 PM Post #28 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by wallijonn
LobsterSan,

Get a full body massage, asap. believe me, you'll feel much better.

I think it would just remind me too much of her. She used to give me massages, too
frown.gif

Jul 16, 2003 at 5:04 PM Post #29 of 32
Sorry Lobster San, breaking up is a bitch.

Let me console you with this Oscar Wilde quote which I heard for the first time today (gotta love finding a new Oscar Wilde quote):

"Bigamy is having one wife too many.
Monogamy is the same."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back