your listening chair?
Mar 15, 2006 at 4:47 AM Post #16 of 33
Fully featured Leap Chair by Steelcase in black leather X 2.... best office chair I have ever owned.

Mar 16, 2006 at 6:53 AM Post #18 of 33
I could not afford a chair -- had to settle for the kindness of strangers.

EDIT: NO, wait, that doesn't sound right -- I don't sit on strangers, strangers gave me a chair.

Mar 16, 2006 at 8:12 AM Post #19 of 33
oh baby, i paid $50 for it at salvation army (which i thought was expensive for a thrift store
smily_headphones1.gif
), but the thing is awesome. it's rather brown and ugly (think fraiser's dad's chair
smily_headphones1.gif
), but it reclines, rocks when it's not reclining, and is so comfortable. great lumber. i'd feel lost without it. coming home from hiking and setting on down. moving my desk so i can have it next to my chair, swivel the monitor to see it from the chair, and just adjust the amp ever so slightly
smily_headphones1.gif
, can't move the chair because it has the place of honor next to the windows so i can watch the flatirons here in boulder

Mar 17, 2006 at 5:00 AM Post #20 of 33
papasan chair!! Its so comfortable I love it.

Mar 20, 2006 at 4:25 AM Post #21 of 33
Man, I really want that Recaro office chair! I dunno if my fat butt would fit in it though. I listen in my office chair too, but when I really want to just chill and enjoy, I listen in my Love Sac and totally recommend that. Very relaxing. I have listened in the tub, frequently in my bed, and anywhere around campus that I can get away from the noise. Sometimes I have to listen in my truck because driving, I believe, can enhance the whole listening experience, if you have good audio. I like to change it up a lot though...
600smile.gif

Slade

Mar 20, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #22 of 33
I picked up a big, overstuffed leather chair and ottoman last summer. I do a lot of reading and listening in that chair!
rs1smile.gif

1142829320_dscn3084.jpg

Mar 20, 2006 at 4:42 AM Post #23 of 33
Eh, I'm either in a typical office chair or my bed. I hope one day I might just own an Aeron's chair, or better yet an Aeron's Chaise.
tongue.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 3:25 PM Post #25 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky
en480c4, that looks very comfortable! Looks like it's hard to reach the headphones from the chair though.

It's not too bad, really. I have a table in the works to go on the other side of the chair (between the chair and my desk, which is just out of the picture). But for now it's fine... I just pick a pair of headphones, the corresponding amp, and sit down.

Mar 20, 2006 at 3:36 PM Post #26 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by en480c4
I picked up a big, overstuffed leather chair and ottoman last summer. I do a lot of reading and listening in that chair!
rs1smile.gif

Uh, there's something missing from that picture and I'm wondering where it's been banished too...

N

Mar 20, 2006 at 3:52 PM Post #27 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher
Uh, there's something missing from that picture and I'm wondering where it's been banished too...

N

If you mean the Millett (in it's "semi-permanent" enclosure
tongue.gif
) then it's hardly banished! It's only just out of frame on my desk! I moved it to put down the PPA and didn't put it back before the picture was taken.

Apr 10, 2006 at 12:14 PM Post #29 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by ojnihs
Considering I'm a poor college student... I use the normal college supplied dorm desk chair. These days, I've become much more fond of the bed being where I listen to music.

Seconded, but when I'm home I have a very comfortable highback chair, and sometimes I use my Pap San chair which I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back