Your gender
Apr 24, 2008 at 9:39 AM Post #46 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by synaesthetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Every time this has come up on other forums I frequent it causes trouble. -_-

I'm not offended, but I've seen threads like this end in a trainwreck.

ah, you're of the pessimist persuasion then. sorry for being (or seeming) rude. no wreck in sight yet, and i don't expect one - this is not about the c-word, and double-blind-dates aren't needed as proof
tongue.gif

even kirosia behaves itself so far.

Apr 25, 2008 at 4:32 AM Post #51 of 57
Soooo...Dude-fi?

its superweird because I was just wondering what the gender split was, not that it matters, its just that I suddenly realized that it was mostly men on this board, not that I find it surprizing.

Apr 25, 2008 at 4:42 AM Post #52 of 57
Since people can vote as they choose, I don't know if anything can be learned by a poll. I, for one, didn't vote at all, and some guys probably voted as women and maybe even the reverse. There are women on this forum, some more active than others, and some come and go. I'm only aware of a few that have been consistently active for the past couple years.

Apr 25, 2008 at 5:14 AM Post #54 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where are all these girls? I always thought that me, Germania and soozieq are the only ones here on head-fi. Oh well. We are not alone!

Other than you and Germania, at least three more have posted in this thread so far
biggrin.gif

Apr 25, 2008 at 5:37 AM Post #55 of 57
May suggest Figure skating, knitting, or interpretive dance?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailboat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
137:12
frown.gif

Male, I need to find a new hobby with better odds!

Also, may I say kudos to those other girls who are here and sacrifice a little purse room to also caryy their amp...or like me cover it in rhinestones and glitter. My newest additions will be comming to me in black/clear/white/purple/silver? from the FreQ! I will post a review once I get them and once they have been released (out of a lot of respect for their team over there).

In addition, I would like to make a comment about the other females I have managed to convert. I get asked all the time at the the sorority house for people who want to try my portable setup and they are always impressed and say it is worth carrying the brick. Then - I promptly tell them to go to radioshack and get some ksc-75's. Once they get them, they always thank me and some even ask where to move from there - convinced a few music majors/enthusiasts to get some sr-60's and they have been very happy. So if yiu find yourself on chicago's northshore and see some pretty girls with some ulgy cans, you know why. Trust me, I am not in the running for being the prettiest one in the house!

Apr 25, 2008 at 7:25 AM Post #57 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where are all these girls? I always thought that me, Germania and soozieq are the only ones here on head-fi. Oh well. We are not alone!

I think there's a reason for most girls not posting in threads like these, "showing off" they're female but rather just vote. So, if the OP would have been a little more smart in wanting to reveal who the female posters really are he should have made the voters visible
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back