Your Dorm/Room
Jul 22, 2004 at 2:01 AM Post #46 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by enzoferrari650
yes that is a tissue holder and dont get any ideas...

OK, the tissue holder is strategically located. But.....a dust ruffle? Pull-ease!

Jul 22, 2004 at 4:57 AM Post #47 of 54
nice apple theme pnrgi
600smile.gif

I wish I had anime posters like tiberian and GokieKS.
And GokieKS, if you don't want that Super Famicom if you don't want it
icon10.gif

Jul 22, 2004 at 3:52 PM Post #48 of 54
Gone is the NY apartment for good...I left on July1. Here is my room at the house in Maine. I'm trying to make my room as cozy and den-like as my livingroom was in NY I am happy to be back here and am releived to be here helping Mom.

The recliner will have to wait till Christmas
smily_headphones1.gif

maine1.jpg

maine2.jpg

maine3.jpg

maine4.jpg

maine5.jpg

maine6.jpg

maine7.jpg

Jul 24, 2004 at 9:20 PM Post #52 of 54
the guns didn't give me a What value since i live in NC and a good number of the people i know own guns

the What value came from PNRGI's photo of his Dell laptop running OS X yet it has a windows sticker on it

What?

Jul 24, 2004 at 9:35 PM Post #53 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by intlplby
the guns didn't give me a What value since i live in NC and a good number of the people i know own guns

the What value came from PNRGI's photo of his Dell laptop running OS X yet it has a windows sticker on it

What?

It's WinXP with a theme/visual style to make it look like OSX. I've used it on multiple occasions in the past, but found it more trouble than it's worth...

~KS

Jul 26, 2004 at 7:29 AM Post #54 of 54
Where do u guys get all those different windows addon's. Can you guys really stand them? cause i personally find that the most relaxing one is the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back