Your average "help looking for an over-the-ear headphones under 100€"?
Sep 25, 2014 at 7:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

trekkon

New Head-Fier
When reading "create a new tread on a new topic" .... I'm sorry to dissapoint you all. It 's possible that what I'm going to ask about has already been asked for 15 times before but I haven't been able to find the answer I was looking for, so here we go:

I'm like a new-born when it comes to music-terms in general. Some days ago my 10€ set of no-brand headphones broke and so I have to dive into the net looking for a good replacement. Dont get me wrong, I really liked them but I bought them 6 years ago, when I didn't enjoy the music I do nowadays. 

So I'd need a 4x4 heaphones, wich means I'm going to use them anywhere, be it in my house or in a full packed street... I'm going to use them mainly for my computer and my smartphone.

The music I like to listen to is some kind of post-dubstep, d&b, witch-house, drag etc etc. This could be group into electronica but the beats of these genres are much more detailed and rich than normal electronica (at least for me) but music is not the only thing I'm going to listen with these (like 85%music , 15% videos,movies)

So I've been searching for a good pair of headphones under 100€ that would match my likes and I've found lot of people recommend the sennheiser hd 4xx... What do you think?  (I'm open to any other brand! )

Sorry again for all the incovenients!

Sep 25, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #2 of 2
Witch-house? Wasn't that made out of sweets?

For 100 neuros you might find a SoundMAGIC HP100 - they've been replaced by the HP150 now so you will find the HP100 discounted somewhere. These will suit you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back