You tube: another vid of me playing that wacky dancing game
May 16, 2006 at 2:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

RnB180

Member of the Trade: RnB Audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzKCznyFD-0

funnestest video game ever.
eggosmile.gif

May 16, 2006 at 2:31 AM Post #2 of 17
You look pretty good. It looks like you're dancing whereas if I played, it would be just feet stomping.

May 16, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #4 of 17
Thanks,

I love dancing. This game is so much fun if you like dancing. Its not too difficult, once you understand where the buttons are.

The pad is a cobalt flux pad I got a a few years ago. I think it was $300 or so for the pad.

May 16, 2006 at 8:18 PM Post #6 of 17
Mod the pad so the pads light up when you step on them. Or can we just not see that?

Yeah, nice work. I can't do ddr at all. I attempted it at my friends house.... Not pretty at all.

May 16, 2006 at 9:03 PM Post #7 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
Thanks,

I love dancing. This game is so much fun if you like dancing. Its not too difficult, once you understand where the buttons are.

The pad is a cobalt flux pad I got a a few years ago. I think it was $300 or so for the pad.

any reason why you didn't show your face?

May 16, 2006 at 9:22 PM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oistrakh
any reason why you didn't show your face?

Probably because he could either show his face, or his feet, one or the other unless he placed the video camera very far away, and seeing the feet is probably more important. Anyways, nice moves, I've never played DDR in my life and don't intend to start anytime soon, I look like such a weirdo dancing which is why I confine it to my bedroom
tongue.gif

May 16, 2006 at 9:54 PM Post #9 of 17
hi there,
the Im too close to the camera, I have a small room, so there is not enough space to pull the camera back.

Also, my playing area is small so I cant move around too much. If you want to see my face, I should probably take a video of me playing at the arcade I suppose.

May 16, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #10 of 17
Ahahaha, I love DDR. Most people laugh at it... I still do, but man, it is one addicting game. DDR parties ftw
k1000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back