You Might Not Be a Head-Fi Member if.....
Jun 3, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #62 of 129
If you don´t know what a DAC is, or if you have never heard of the Kramer mod (to the max, the Dremel just what more and more
rolleyes.gif
)

Jun 3, 2006 at 9:55 PM Post #63 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
Your ipod costs more than your headphones.... unless the phones are KSC75s
biggrin.gif

Hey, it's not my fault my wallet's anemic.

(MS-1s and KSC75s, my !ipod is a $200 Creative Zen Micro.)

Jun 3, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #64 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
If you think an altoids case always contains altoids.

If you pick up an altoids tin, and wonder why it weighs three times what it should.

(Hey Hembergler, remember that?)

Jun 3, 2006 at 10:02 PM Post #65 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjattwood
As if that situation would ever come up
biggrin.gif

happened a few times in the city here - and yes i've looked at the cans
eek.gif

Jun 3, 2006 at 10:43 PM Post #68 of 129
when you hear 2 guys talking about the sound of the 325i and wonder what kind of exhaust they run.

when someone says stax, you think of potato chips/crisps.

you think that ibods are a good indication of fashion and music sense. (the do indicate very clearly your music and fashion sense. zero)

when you buy new glasses, you dont think how they will work with your headphones.

Jun 3, 2006 at 11:27 PM Post #72 of 129
...you own only one headphone, amp, and source.

...you've posted something like "there is NO way I'll ever spend more than $XXX on headphones/amp/source!"

...you've run away from these forums.
biggrin.gif

Jun 4, 2006 at 12:16 AM Post #74 of 129
1) You are perfectly sane.

2) You don't have way more audio equipment than you'll ever need.

3) You refuse to get rid of most of it, even if it's never used or not functioning anymore.

4) You don't own a piece of audio equipment that would get you into trouble trying to check into a flight.

5) You don't own a piece of equipment that's highly impractical, terribly unhip , totally outdated or makes you look like a dork, but sounds really great.

6) You never have the urge to take your expensive brand new audio equipment apart to see if there's anything to mod inside.

7) You can watch a film in a movie theater without complaining about the terrible audio quality.

8) You never listen to your music only analyzing the soundquality or constantly skipping through tracks and CD's like a madman.

9) You think a line-out is where your telephone connects to the wall.

10) You never listen to a song you don't like, just because the audio quality is so great.

Back to you, David Letterman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back