You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Oct 31, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #2,987 of 6,113
YKYAAW you want to start a business making amps and DACs called Phuck. Slogan will be "Let's Phuck schiit up".... XD

"XD" is right!
biggrin.gif

YKYAAW you want to start various audio businesses, but can't disclose the names until they're copyrighted.

Oct 31, 2014 at 5:02 PM Post #2,991 of 6,113
YKYAAW you start a thread about amps for one of the most expensive headphones:

Abyss Amp Battle Royal!

Not me personally. I work in different field, aerospace communications, but lenders can notoriously be blind to up-and-coming trends and market demand.

Neat!

I would just show them the multi-billion-dollar statistics for the headphone market...but not mention that I'm going after the very small niche market of high-end headphones.
tongue.gif

(For the record, if I did start a company that makes audio equipment, it wouldn't be about profit, really; just pursuing the ideal of creating the best sound(s) possible.)

Oct 31, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #2,995 of 6,113
  YKYAA when your headphone desk is neater than basically everything else in your room 

That reminds me of a conversation with a female friend when I was a teenager. She had never been to my room, but said she already knew what it would look like: "Clothes all over the floor, CDs stacked perfectly." I was like, "You know me so well!" XD

YKYAAW another friend predicted that you would be broke in the future, but have a house made of CD cases.

(Okay, those are more in the music lover category.)

Nov 2, 2014 at 8:00 AM Post #2,998 of 6,113
YKYAAW You consider it your civic duty to steer complete strangers away from beats & Skullcandy headphones towards the Sennheiser brands in off-the-shelf audio stores like HMV, Argos, Best-Buy, Supermarkets etc. and you do so without remorse or fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back