You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Oct 24, 2014 at 11:02 AM Post #2,926 of 6,113
Noontec Zoro?

I saw a ATH-M50x, two Sennheiser MM-550Xs and two Koss Portapros today. Maybe that was because I happened to be hanging around a couple of audio gear shops.

Oct 24, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #2,927 of 6,113
YKYAAW you are amazed by the sight of someone wearing a Grado SR60 + FiiO E11 attached to her (yes, that's right, HER) iPhone on the street.

Oct 25, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #2,936 of 6,113
Marry one of them. Your hobby will get more interesting
biggrin.gif

YKYAAW you devise devilish schemes to convert the unwashed non-audiophile masses to the cause...particularly beautiful women who, for whatever unknown reason, do not yet appreciate the unparalleled splendor of high-end audio. (I suppose the easiest way is to simply let them listen.)

But really, if I ever marry anyone, I would prepare a contract beforehand basically explaining, "What's mine is mine. What's yours is yours." That way, in case there is ever a divorce, she can't take any of my audio gear.
tongue.gif

Oct 25, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #2,938 of 6,113

YKYAAW you devise devilish schemes to convert the unwashed non-audiophile masses to the cause...particularly beautiful women who, for whatever unknown reason, do not yet appreciate the unparalleled splendor of high-end audio. (I suppose the easiest way is to simply let them listen.)

But really, if I ever marry anyone, I would prepare a contract beforehand basically explaining, "What's mine is mine. What's yours is yours." That way, in case there is ever a divorce, she can't take any of my audio gear.
tongue.gif

See if your lawyer can change the phrase to "what's mine is mine; what's yours is Bose". 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back