You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Oct 16, 2014 at 1:32 PM Post #2,887 of 6,113
New Old Stock is an amazing thing to see isn't it 
biggrin.gif

YKYAA when you're happy that you like the Cowboy Junkies after listening to them seriously for the first time. Those vocals though...

Oct 16, 2014 at 6:56 PM Post #2,888 of 6,113
YKYAA when you see a NOS (nitrous oxide) bottle and the first thing that pops onto your mind is: Tubes
biggrin.gif

YKYAAW you're drinking NOS Energy Drink this very moment while analyzing the audio of the Attack On Titan soundtrack.

Also, YKYAAW you plan on comparing various new and NOS tubes to determine which produce the most realistic sound.

Oct 16, 2014 at 9:14 PM Post #2,892 of 6,113

Any luxury item that sits there and does nothing: not worth it!

Audiophile system, regardless of price: worth it!
tongue.gif

IMO, tablets and other gadgets gets outdated too fast [in fact, there's a new iPad every single year!] whereas headphones, it can last for a long long time. I am still rocking with my 2nd gen iPad thought they are still very fast to me running iOS7 [my local internet can't get anyway faster even if I get a later gen iPad anyway]. I also have worries that the new gen iPad don't allow me to use CCK #AudiophileProblems 

Oct 16, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #2,893 of 6,113
  IMO, tablets and other gadgets gets outdated too fast [in fact, there's a new iPad every single year!] whereas headphones, it can last for a long long time. I am still rocking with my 2nd gen iPad thought they are still very fast to me running iOS7 [my local internet can't get anyway faster even if I get a later gen iPad anyway]. I also have worries that the new gen iPad don't allow me to use CCK #AudiophileProblems 

Yeah, I usually wait a few years before getting new computers. Only reason I got a tablet last year is because it was a gift.

Oct 17, 2014 at 3:02 PM Post #2,895 of 6,113

Vinyl, CD, tape, and Amazon MP3. I have no regrets.

I assume that the order you bought them in was cassette, vinyl, Amazon MP3, and then CD?  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back