You have insufficient privileges to reply here
Apr 13, 2021 at 10:47 PM Post #31 of 38
when I try to make a purchase in classified
Untit2ed.png

Apr 14, 2021 at 5:08 AM Post #32 of 38
when I try to make a purchase in classified Untit2ed.png

Hello John,

It looks like you’re in our now-closed For Sale and Trade forums. We’ve now opened our new Head-Fi Classifieds area, which is where all new listings are.

While you can reach out to the OP to see if that item is still available, that area is no longer open for replies and will be archived soon.

Apr 14, 2021 at 2:41 PM Post #33 of 38
excellent thank you sir Joe Headphoneus Supremus
!

Feb 7, 2024 at 1:04 PM Post #37 of 38
The system checks periodically to see if any given user has met the requirements and then gives them the necessary permissions.
Hmm, I am not a super active user on here, just posting and purchasing in the classifieds over the years. But, I will be more proactive when sending pm's to sellers to refer back to my feedback, as well as referencing my feedback on other platforms. Thank you!

Feb 25, 2024 at 10:18 AM Post #38 of 38
Nice to meet you all. I'm new and just getting into the hobby and kind of jumping in a little deep because I spend all day for years listening to headphones and had a nice pair of Sennheiser but I never really spent the money on a quality pair. That's about to changes. I jumped off the deep end and went with a Sennheiser 800S and a HIFIMAN Arya Stealth to Find out my listening taste in headphones.

Also have Drop+ Sennheiser PX 38, Audio-Technica ATH-M50xSTS-USB, SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro and Sony WH-1000MX5 for conference calls and odd gaming session.

I am still figuring out my ears and what they really like. I'm getting a better idea. However, I have not dug into serious headphone testing of a wide variety of music yet to pick my style of headphones I really like.

I got to get myself desktop DAC/ Amp thought about a basic Schiit stack to start but there are so many choices these days and it's confusing on where I should kind of start. I know I'll be going for higher and headphones and I'm going to need the power to drive them but even though Schiit stack can power most audiophile headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back