you guys suck.... :p
Apr 30, 2005 at 6:48 PM Post #17 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikerTek
But the Vanquish is just so much sexier.

I take it back. Porsche Carrera GT instead
icon10.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
icon10.gif

Apr 30, 2005 at 6:56 PM Post #18 of 30
I'm relatively new here, but my philosophy on head-fi is that it's a competition. In the end the winner will be whoever buys a band shrinks them and keeps them in some sort of precisely acousticaly tuned helmet (possibly a diy project?) for their own personal enjoyment. Just a thought...

Apr 30, 2005 at 7:36 PM Post #19 of 30
If I had a dollar for every one of these threads, I could have bought that EMU 0404 by now!!

Apr 30, 2005 at 9:19 PM Post #21 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake
And not a single person offered the Official Head-Fi welcome???

Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet.

Good man.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 30, 2005 at 9:25 PM Post #22 of 30
Quote:

And not a single person offered the Official Head-Fi welcome???

Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet.

That motto needs to be amended. May I suggest:

Quote:

Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet, credit card balance, credit rating, emotional well-being, personal reputation, sanity............oh, forget it, just run like hell and forget you came to know this place before it's too late!

Apr 30, 2005 at 10:48 PM Post #23 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikerTek
But the Vanquish is just so much sexier.

You're both wrong. The limited edition Aston Martin DB7 Zagato (based on the Vantage obviously) was the best.

May 1, 2005 at 2:44 AM Post #27 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
That motto needs to be amended. May I suggest:

Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet, credit card balance, credit rating, emotional well-being, personal reputation, sanity............oh, forget, just run like hell and forget you came to know this place before it's too late!

blink.gif
*falls over laughing*
tongue.gif

May 1, 2005 at 3:41 AM Post #28 of 30
Quote:

blink.gif
*falls over laughing*
tongue.gif

...and a warning needs to be added about head-fi possibly affecting your relationship with your spouse.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 1, 2005 at 3:48 AM Post #29 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3lusiv3
...and a warning needs to be added about head-fi possibly affecting your relationship with your spouse.
smily_headphones1.gif

Possibly? No doubt about it. If my wife knew what some of this gear cost....oh my!! No doubt I'd be served with papers the next day. Grounds? I suppose it would be "my husband is mentally ill" or "when you see what my husband bought so he could listen to %$)@ headphones, you wouldn't ask!"
blink.gif

May 4, 2005 at 2:39 PM Post #30 of 30
I originally was on some german hifi forum where someone mentioned head-fi.org. He added the warning "But take care, you'll become buying addictive there".

I was kinda lucky so far. 175€ for my Beyers + 5€ for B-Tech amp (Ebay) + at about 25€ for B-Tech modding parts. Don't think that I'll become one of these collective freaks with 27 cans, 67 mods and 7 different amps. There are more things in life to spend your money & time with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back