You gave us a bad site with your change!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 5:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Skooks

500+ Head-Fier
All you have to do is go thru all these posts and see that you did a bad thing in the way you changed the site. I'm not saying the old site couldn't have used a few improvements, but at least it worked for most of us.
Audiogon also changed their site, but I can go and click on any of their menus and get a pull down window with all of the options. With this site, I have to click and then scroll down a long list just to get to the category I want. Don't tell me you can't have pull down windows. If you say it's impossible, then you bought the wrong package!
About half of the ads don't have photos... probably because they can't put them in. The "sold" ads remain on the page for a long time. Why do we want to see what has been sold? The reason is... who knows how to hide them?
I keep waiting for your fixes, but you don't seem at all disturbed about your site's impossible workings!
Yes, I am PO'ed! You went from something that worked fairly well to something that doesn't!!
Just check all the entanglements down below... just to be able to post my comments! That tells you everything!

May 31, 2017 at 8:12 PM Post #3 of 4
Hi @Skooks, we know that the For Sale and Trade forums need work, and we're working on that and many more things, currently. You may want to read this post and learn why we had to make the platform change: https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/why-we-switched-forum-platforms.846861/

Hi Joe, I couldn't find this in the rules- is there a rule on how often a classified ad can be bumped? With the second generation forum software you were locked out of pressing bump until a set amount of time. Now it looks like it has gone back to the old days of replying with a bump. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back