You ever 'bust a move' in public?
Feb 16, 2009 at 9:51 AM Post #16 of 35
Oh hell yes i do, i moonwalk all the way to the bus stop and snake bop all the way back. sometimes i dance on the toilet and **** goes everywhere mc hammer baby

Feb 16, 2009 at 11:25 AM Post #18 of 35
just some toe tapping with the well controlled head nodding
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 16, 2009 at 1:56 PM Post #20 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by what? /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sometimes im so involved with my music i will do an involuntary 'move' (it just comes out) sometimes footwork, sometimes a hip shake, or a few notes on the guitar neck,

and then when i realize im in public, ill have a quick look around to see if anyone saw it
L3000.gif

anyone else do this?

What are you, about 12 years old? If you are going to contribute, please try to stick to something more meaningful

Feb 16, 2009 at 2:10 PM Post #21 of 35
after 6 years at a conservatorium and playing in bands for quite a number of years, I can honestly say I do this even without headphones or music playing. One thing that annoys me is stores playing music adjacent to eachother, and i feel the need to walk at hte speed of the music. In a business district this can make me look quite the fool...

Feb 16, 2009 at 2:12 PM Post #22 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghost87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are you, about 12 years old? If you are going to contribute, please try to stick to something more meaningful

Geez, pretty hostile. It is in the wrong forum, though. Should be in Member's Lounge, not portable phones (though it is related).

Feb 16, 2009 at 2:42 PM Post #23 of 35
Quote:

sandy vag?

im 44,

how old are you 15?

i think i hear your mommy calling.
ksc75smile.gif

Feb 16, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #24 of 35
Quote:

I AGREE! Bust a move...give me a break. I doubt the guy is 44.

Feb 16, 2009 at 6:21 PM Post #26 of 35
Usually I just walk to the beat and sometimes bob my head.

Feb 16, 2009 at 7:15 PM Post #27 of 35
I've been known to bust one of these every now and then....

pose.jpg

da!

Feb 16, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #28 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by PG21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Usually I just walk to the beat and sometimes bob my head.

yup, all the time. peeps that look just jealous of the tunes in my head
L3000.gif

Feb 16, 2009 at 9:42 PM Post #29 of 35
Talk about wrongful flaming fail.

Um, back to the OP... yes, I routinely flip out while listening to music, and I absolutely don't give a damn if it weirds people out. Besides, it's so common these days to see people tapping feet, nodding heads, or w/e, and the first thought that goes through people's heads when seeing it is "listening to music" rather than "drugs" or "cerebral palsy."

Times have changed...

Feb 17, 2009 at 12:59 AM Post #30 of 35
I often find myself bobbing my head to the beat or toe tapping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back