You ever 'bust a move' in public?
Feb 16, 2009 at 5:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

what?

100+ Head-Fier
sometimes im so involved with my music i will do an involuntary 'move' (it just comes out) sometimes footwork, sometimes a hip shake, or a few notes on the guitar neck,

and then when i realize im in public, ill have a quick look around to see if anyone saw it
L3000.gif

anyone else do this?

Feb 16, 2009 at 5:56 AM Post #2 of 35
Never had this problem....

Until I purchased a pair of Phonak Audeo's...

Feb 16, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #3 of 35
Funny. For when my music hypes me up, it makes me walk in more smoother, yet bouncy, strides; adding ~15 minutes to my walk compared to how I am without them on.

Feb 16, 2009 at 6:05 AM Post #4 of 35
yea its deff hard to walk 'right' to some tunes
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 16, 2009 at 6:55 AM Post #5 of 35
I just grind my teeth nod my head and roll my eyes white into the back of my head...but that's only when I listen to 'Fun House' by The Stooges.

Feb 16, 2009 at 7:06 AM Post #6 of 35
Oh yeah, but only when nobody is watching. Sometimes I do James Brown moves (not that anyone would recognize that when seeing me do it), sometimes I do Johnny Ramone power-chord-air-guit-with-scowl, and sometimes I imitate an iconic photo that Linda McCartney took of Jimi Hendrix. It's a black and white shot, and he's playing that iconic black and white strat. One hand is on on the neck of the strat, and his pick hand is extended straight up over his head.

The wierd thing is, I do the Hendrix pose sometimes when I'm listening to Beethoven's Eroica. Or maybe it's not that wierd. Whatever, it works for me.

Feb 16, 2009 at 7:19 AM Post #7 of 35
I am always tappin' on the "good foot". At least, while sitting on the bus.

Feb 16, 2009 at 8:53 AM Post #13 of 35
Occasional air guitar riff and lip-synching, when listening to Iron Maiden or Motorhead in Image x10. Luckily I'm not in an open space office.

Feb 16, 2009 at 8:56 AM Post #14 of 35
It happens
wink.gif

Quite often actually, but I like to pretend no one notices!
biggrin.gif

Though, I notice it very well when others do the same
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back