You can now review stuff on HeadRoom!
Feb 13, 2010 at 6:51 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Napilopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
700!? There go my hopes of actually winning anything! XD Lucky fellow he who emerges victorious =P

I've decided to start posting all my reviews as a series of one word reviews.

Feb 15, 2010 at 12:12 AM Post #17 of 18
Well, between friday and saturday I submitted all my reviews for the gadgets I've bought from HeadRoom as well as for other items that I've bought elsewhere.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at HeadRoom for such a cool contest with all those nice prizes. Kudos to you all!

I can't wait for Feb 16th to come !

cheers!

Feb 16, 2010 at 5:55 PM Post #18 of 18
Hey all-

Well I'm happy to report here the contest winners for our Customer Review Kick-off Contest!

Wooo-hooo what an amazing success! We now have about 800 customer reviews on our site. We owe it to many of you for making this contest and our customer review data such as success!

Okay, here goes, winner's nicknames are published below!

GRAND PRIZE WINNER: (Desktop Amp & Sennheiser HD650 headphones!!

Snozzwangler from California, reviewed the AKG K701 headphones

$250 Gift Certificate Winners:

1) RPL, reviewed Cable Pro mini-mini headphone extension
2) Tim from Seattle, reviewed the Denon AH-D7000
3) serendip from Los Angeles, reviewed the iHarmonix iHX Platinum i-Series
4) HulkSmashNow from Barry, TX, reviewed the HeadRoom 4 inch mini-mini cable
5) Rocket Richard, from San Diego, reviewed the HeadRoom Total BitHead amp

If you are on this list and haven't received a mail, please email us at marketing@headphone.com. If you have any other questions or inquiries about the contest, you can also contact me at ivy@headphone.com.

Thanks all, for the excellent contest. In the future we will try other types of contests, so be sure to take a look at our Customer Reviews page. We have already begun our next contest-- the winner will be chosen April 15th and will receive a $200 HeadRoom Gift Certificate. So, it's not too late to write!

We're also working on some enhancements to our Customer Reviews that will hopefully be published very soon. So keep checking back, and thanks again for all your awesome participation.

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back