You can now edit your own thread titles
Feb 5, 2007 at 8:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21
Categorize this under I think there was a reason it was set like this at one time, but I'm not clear anymore on what it was.

The thread-originator can now edit his thread's titles (or "her" titles, before plainsong rips me a new one).

Why on earth I didn't enable this after the 1000th request to change a for-sale thread's title to reflect "SOLD"--or after the 5000th request to correct a title misspell--I do not know.

But there you have it, now you can. Please do not ever write us Moderators again to ask for a thread-title edit, as you, thread starters, are now able to do it yourselves.

Feb 5, 2007 at 8:50 PM Post #2 of 21
Hasn't it always been possible under "advanced options"? I could have sworn I've changed some of my thread titles before. Nevertheless, good call

Feb 5, 2007 at 8:51 PM Post #3 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by sebastian589 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hasn't it always been possible under "advanced options"? I could have sworn I've changed some of my thread titles before. Nevertheless, good call

There was a 30-minute limit.

Feb 5, 2007 at 11:24 PM Post #5 of 21
Hooray! Good move.
k1000smile.gif

Feb 5, 2007 at 11:45 PM Post #7 of 21
Heh, I swear I saw some threads in FS that said "Sold. Thank you. FS: xxxxx"

Had me kind of confused since I didn't know you could change thread titles. But this is much better.

Feb 6, 2007 at 1:20 AM Post #9 of 21
this function is really great for the FS threads. so you don't have to click the thread to only figure out it's been sold; this saves precious seconds!! XD

excellent.

Feb 6, 2007 at 1:27 AM Post #10 of 21
I was just talking about this in another thread about having to bump marketplace threads to indicate IC -> FS, but now we can just edit the thread title. Awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back