yet anpther help me decide thread ..sorry
Apr 14, 2009 at 7:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ramw5p

New Head-Fier
Ok, i currently own vmda vibes...i like em....but like many of you i want to try something new. My credit card is a reward card and i have enough points o get one of the following iem's. OK, i want soemthing better then the vibes!!!! i do like the vibes. I listen to all kinds of music, and i want to be able to work out in them. I have parused through the threads, and that helped me iliminate some of the choices, but a couple of these iem's i have never even heard of. Just looking for opinions, I know some people get tired of these threads, but i like them, and use them to help decide. So here are my choices. TIA

M-audio ie-20
Future Sonics M8 earbuds
Etymotic hf5
Rtymotic er-4p
Harmon Kardon 730
Shure se210
Klipsch custom 3
Ultimater ears super fi.5
sennheiser ie6

again, there are a few more i could have used, but it seemed like the reviews were negative. Also, they have the more espensive versions of most of the big names on the list, i am just not sure it is worth the extra points. Also, the above list is what is available for my credit card points, so it isnt really helpful to sugest IEM's not on the list, or at least from the same manufacturer. THANKS!!!

Apr 14, 2009 at 7:04 PM Post #2 of 5
Coming from the Vibes? Then IE6. Everything else will seem bass weak in that list.

Apr 15, 2009 at 12:17 PM Post #3 of 5
Are my choices just that boring
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back