Yet another Oregon meet...
Jul 29, 2006 at 4:35 PM Post #76 of 100
Somehow I missed these last posts...

Yeah, we should have a great assortment of gear and people this time. I don't know exactly what I'm bringing until I work out transportation, but at a minimum I will bring my Dared, K701, and Onix. I could also bring the M^3 and/or work setup depending on how things pan out.

Budgie has been contacted off-line and will do his best to attend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigabomber
And we can bring snacks this time, right? Just no alcoholic beverages?

Absolutely you can bring snacks, I brought some previous times. As there's a freezer and such, ice cream might not be a bad idea considering the way this summer's gone.
smily_headphones1.gif
If you want to coordinate some of what we bring let me know.

Jul 29, 2006 at 4:41 PM Post #77 of 100
Oh, yeah, I will also bring the K81DJs. They aren't the best out of a home source, but I've really been enjoying them (defoamed) to and from work from my handheld or ipod.

Aug 1, 2006 at 12:45 AM Post #78 of 100
Are there any hotels near by? My friends might wanna make a weekend out of it, and I don't feel like driving at 4AM to listen to headphones dead tired.

Aug 1, 2006 at 1:48 PM Post #79 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliacha
Are there any hotels near by? My friends might wanna make a weekend out of it, and I don't feel like driving at 4AM to listen to headphones dead tired.

There are a couple of cheap hotels near by, but if you want to enjoy the city and the weekend, you probably want to stay somewhere more central, like downtown perhaps. Depends on what you want to do and how much you want to spend. I suggest google or citysearch to find listings. Maps.google.com can be useful to find proximity. Keep in mind that there's around a 12% Hotel tax in Multnomah county (still less than BC
wink.gif
).

Aug 12, 2006 at 3:15 PM Post #81 of 100
I can hardly wait! BTW, will internet connectivity be available?

Aug 12, 2006 at 3:40 PM Post #82 of 100
It's not 100% guaranteed, but in the past meets we have been able to use the wireless from a neighboring building on the campus.

Aug 12, 2006 at 3:44 PM Post #83 of 100
cool!

Aug 13, 2006 at 9:35 AM Post #84 of 100
I freakin' requested the wrong day off. DOH! There's a couple people that will probably trade shifts wit me though so I should still be able to attend. If all else fails I'll just call in sick.

Aug 17, 2006 at 4:53 PM Post #87 of 100
I'm still 50/50 on whether I'll be able to make it. Groan. Probably won't know until late on Friday. If I do, here's what I can bring. I might have limited time to get everything together -- and might not be able to bring everything listed -- so if anyone has something they'd especially like to hear, let me know and I'll do my best to include it.

MPX3
GS-1
VDA-2 + VAC-1
DAC-AH
BitHead (2006)
DT-880
HD-600
RS-1 (Maybe -- they're on loan right now, and I'm not sure if I'll get them back in time.)

What will be available in terms of transports? I use a computer as a transport and can't really bring it, so I'd need to rely on someone else's.

Aug 18, 2006 at 1:19 AM Post #89 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by james__bean
I especially want to hear the DACs and the MPX3

And I'd definitely like to hear those AD-2000's that you have. If I'm able to make it (fingers crossed), I'll make it my first priority to bring the MPX3 and DACs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back