Yet another HP1000 on eBay with no reserve
Mar 18, 2004 at 4:59 AM Post #16 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by TimSchirmer
One of them was from a retracted item. I grabbed the relisted one.

Yay! Congrats Tim! Fingers crossed that it's an HP2.
wink.gif

Hopefully this is a case of good things that come to those that wait.

-Ed

Mar 18, 2004 at 7:41 AM Post #17 of 27
Uh, something's not smelling right here.

Unless his email is really delayed in getting to me....

Quote:

HP2 I believe!

Ok here's the deal. I've had alot of inquires about these headphones.
They are great! Solid Stainless Steel, leather headband, great Grado's I had several offers and one guy was very interested to buy them now.
My feedback is great, but I want both parties to be protected so I relisted them buy it now for $399.00! He bought it now, paid and then disputed the auction with paypal because I didn't remove the other original auction which I could not revise to buy it now. So here's the deal I have two pairs, I'm keeping one and I've relisted the other pair as buy it now for those who would like them now befre the auction ends. If you buy them now, I AM GOING TO LEAVE THE OTHERS LISTED UNTIL THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETE! That means you have the headphones in your hand. I've had a hard time with paying fees for non paying bidders. So here is the link, if you decide to not BIN then fine it will probably go over $400 anyway!

OK, he has 2 pairs, decides to keep one for himself, sells one with BIN, and leaves the phantom pair up for auction still?

Well, it's a good price, let us know how things turn out Tim.
-Ed

Mar 18, 2004 at 7:23 PM Post #20 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by Rob N
Why does he list them as RS-1?

I just noticed that, too. What?
confused.gif

Mar 18, 2004 at 9:07 PM Post #23 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by ROSSOred
These deals r too good to be true i have a feeling this person is going to rip some one off!

I hope you're wrong
frown.gif

Mar 19, 2004 at 7:18 AM Post #24 of 27
Well he hasn't replied to any of my emails since i asked for additional pictures of the headphones.

I'm not holding my breath.

Mar 21, 2004 at 7:49 AM Post #26 of 27
No response yet.

I sorta knew he was full of ****. He stopped replying when i started asking more questions. Scammers seem to just back off when they realize they haven't reeled in a sucker.

I figured worst thing that case scenerio he backs off, best case scenario i get 400$ joe grados.

So it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back