Yet Another CMOY PCB
Feb 18, 2006 at 4:04 AM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by CingKrab
Pars, here are my decoupling caps:

Are these close enough? I have 10uF tantalums as well, but they are farther away (under the rail electrolytics)

Oops, nevermind about the DRC errors -- it was due to low isolate value.

Yeah, I noticed those. The tants are fine. I forgot you were using an SOIC opamp, so forget about my suggestion of running the decoupling caps down the middle as you don't have the room.

As far as the A47 board goes, its been done. I have a couple of boards on the way and I'll see how they work out. Should fit though. One suggestion on yours (which I'm going to learn the hard way as I hadn't thought of this before I sent a couple out to be run): the std. Switchcraft jacks coupled with the Alps pot are not on the same centerline vertically. A different jack should be used (like CUI SJ1-3533, Switchcraft 35RAPC2AV4, Kycon ST-315). Don't know if anyone has Eagle library parts for any of these. This was pointed out in the mini3 thread over on headwize, btw.

Feb 18, 2006 at 9:53 PM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by NeilR
The OUTSIDE dimensions of my Altoids tin is 58.7 x 93.6mm. i measured the outside dimension because it is ieasier with electronic calipers. Compare to your Penguin and Ricola tins.

Penguin tin 59.5 x 93.5
Ricola tin 58 x 93.5

It is safe to say that all 3 tins have identical dimensions.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back