Yes yes yes again about basshead earphones
Apr 20, 2011 at 4:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Emilys

New Head-Fier
I know it was alot of threads about chosing basshead headphones, but maby someone will have time to help me because i am confused with all that brands. I am looking for my second serious earphones, first was (ep-630) i can't say even if that was original but i think so because them sounded great, and i accidently broke them, now i looking earpohones in price range of about 50bucks, and i listen to dnb, dubstep that's why i like a lot of powerfull bass, but i listen to singing poetry, pop to wich need mids and high... it's lot of earphones i am interested in but i don't know what to choose ( or maby one that i don't know already) brainwaz pro alfa/m1  jays a-jay three some sort of hippo ;D and lot of more i can't even remember right now 

Apr 20, 2011 at 5:47 PM Post #2 of 8
Brainwavz M2
Hippo VB
Fischer Audio Eterna
Monster Turbines
NuForce 700x

To name a few in the 50 dollar range.  Read the huge IEM thread with all of the reviews of each of them and decide from there.  :)

Apr 20, 2011 at 10:14 PM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
Brainwavz M2
Hippo VB
Fischer Audio Eterna
Monster Turbines
NuForce 700x

To name a few in the 50 dollar range.  Read the huge IEM thread with all of the reviews of each of them and decide from there.  :)

x2
I would go with the Brainwavz M2's, excellent choice.  The Fischer Audio Eternas are even better but it's very difficult to find a new set for under $50.  Almost all Meelectronic headphones are pretty good bassy choices if you want an ultra budget set of headphones too.

Apr 21, 2011 at 3:56 AM Post #6 of 8
I like almost all of those, but where do u find monster turbines for around 50? all i searched is 100 bucks. I found that brainwaz m2 is most fitting my budget..  

Apr 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
I like almost all of those, but where do u find monster turbines for around 50? all i searched is 100 bucks. I found that brainwaz m2 is most fitting my budget..  

They were selling them refurbished on the official Monster website for that price about a week or two ago. I'm not sure if that deal is over though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back