Yes,UE11 pro has been released.
Aug 3, 2007 at 3:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Hickzheng

New Head-Fier
Yes,UE11 pro has been released. What a suprise! How fast UE! I got one detail to refer to: the picture on UE11 pro seems like UE10 pro cause it got 3 divers rather than 4 divers on picture. Perhaps the updating speed for picture is not so fast as News.
And another question is on " UE11s' frequency charter, I find there's slight distinction among UE10 pro ,UE11 pro and SF 5 pro or TF 10 pro? It does mean " the sound signature willbe more different or just keep the same style"?

Aug 4, 2007 at 6:40 AM Post #2 of 20
Surfing those FR transfer charts is pretty interesting. Looks like the UE 7 Pro's actually resolve up higher than the 11's do. Interesting. Then there's this jem... the FR transfer chart from the Super.fi EB:

5proebsnagit1a82cca7ik9.jpg

....ha ha ha ha.

But as always FR charts only tell part of the story.

Aug 4, 2007 at 6:47 AM Post #4 of 20
I really want Customs now. I dont know why. Maybe next year after I have finished my home setup.

Aug 4, 2007 at 7:08 AM Post #5 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hickzheng /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Perhaps the updating speed for picture is not so fast as News.

Probably not. The 'Features' page shows that the subwoofer is actually dual driver so, only three drivers are visible.

Aug 4, 2007 at 7:12 AM Post #6 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeffreybar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Which part of the story do FR charts tell, out of curiosity?
wink.gif

One apon a time there was....[size=large]MASSIVE BASS[/size]

The end.

Aug 4, 2007 at 12:57 PM Post #8 of 20
I've already talked to them about placing my order next week! My appointment for new impressions is on Tuesday!!

Now all I have to do is figure out what design to put on the devices -- they're offering custom artwork free for the next 60 days.

Frankly I love my UE5c but who can resist the idea of dual subwoofers?

Yeah baby!

Aug 4, 2007 at 2:05 PM Post #10 of 20
Here's a very quick and dirty comparo of the UE 10 and UE 11's respective frequency responses. If I were buying, I'd get the UE 10, as its FR appears much more balanced. As it is, I'm very happy with my Ety 4Ss with custom molds.

comparo.jpg

Aug 4, 2007 at 2:06 PM Post #11 of 20
untitled2323xn4.jpg
(erik_c you beat me to it
tongue.gif
)

It's interesting to compare the UE10Pro and UE11Pro FR charts. It looks to me that the treble and most of the upper-mids response hasn't changed much apart from the slight increase in treble. The lower mids and the bass has been significantly "boosted". Even if they manage to keep the clarity and detail, I wonder if they will be good for classical music, mainly symphonies. I'm kinda worried that there were be far too much double bass, cellos, etc...

Aug 4, 2007 at 2:28 PM Post #12 of 20
Perhaps the New IEM UE11 foucsed on POP, Jazz or Rock due to the New chart seem like " V " shape ,to compare with UE10, UE10 is more balanced.
Er... ... how should I say, Frequency chart is the one factor to influence the Whole sound signature just like a leaf out of a tree, I don't know whether ! am right or not .
And hope to check the entire commentary on New high-end UE11 pro.

Aug 4, 2007 at 3:06 PM Post #13 of 20
I think the UE11 pro seemed like it released much faster than alot of people expected because of how long UE took with their Triple.fi 10..lol

Aug 4, 2007 at 3:12 PM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Yes,UE11 pro has been released. What a suprise! How fast UE! I got one detail to refer to: the picture on UE11 pro seems like UE10 pro cause it got 3 divers rather than 4 divers on picture. Perhaps the updating speed for picture is not so fast as News.
And another question is on " UE11s' frequency charter, I find there's slight distinction among UE10 pro ,UE11 pro and SF 5 pro or TF 10 pro? It does mean " the sound signature willbe more different or just keep the same style"?

I placed my order on UE-11’s and sent in my Ear-mold Impressions yesterday, so at this point, I am just waiting for my UE-11’s to be created and shipped.

I am very excited as I always wanted Customs and had considered the UE-10’s but was always concerned based on the descriptions of the sound signature that they may lack some of the low end impact that I desire.

I love a little extra clean bass and I now feel that I have an opportunity to get something that would really suite my taste, should be good, can’t wait!
I currently own Shure E5C and E500.

Aug 4, 2007 at 5:58 PM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

Perhaps the New IEM UE11 foucsed on POP, Jazz or Rock due to the New chart seem like " V " shape ,to compare with UE10, UE10 is more balanced.
Er... ... how should I say, Frequency chart is the one factor to influence the Whole sound signature just like a leaf out of a tree, I don't know whether ! am right or not .
And hope to check the entire commentary on New high-end UE11 pro.

I think those who love triple.fi so much, would probably love UE11? Since triple.fi also has a boosted bass and treble compared to its cousins UE10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back