Yes! It's MAD and ALIVE!
Sep 18, 2003 at 2:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

TheBeave

New Head-Fier
Just finished my first ever DIY, the first time I've ever even soldered! My MAD Ear+ is one word SILENT, there is no sound coming out of my phones even at max volume, zip, zilch, zero. Thanks to Lloyd Peppard for helping me through the project. I highly recommend this company, not only are the products top notch, but so is the owner. Peace everyone and happy listening!

Sep 18, 2003 at 2:31 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by TheBeave
Just finished my first ever DIY, the first time I've ever even soldered! My MAD Ear+ is one word SILENT, there is no sound coming out of my phones even at max volume, zip, zilch, zero. Thanks to Lloyd Peppard for helping me through the project. I highly recommend this company, not only are the products top notch, but so is the owner. Peace everyone and happy listening!

Hm, I can't tell if this is genuine (meaning amp is silent as in no extra noise) or sarcastic (meaning amp lets no sound through
wink.gif
)

-dd3mon

Sep 18, 2003 at 2:32 AM Post #3 of 4
If there is no sound at all, coming out of the phones, not even at max volume, you better fixed it, it should be....or am I wrong???
I have a question then, how are you so pleased, are you masochist or what???? In your shoes I would be MAD as hell......
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nah...just a joke, enjoy it man!!! I was once tempted toward getting one, but at the end, I was affraid of tubes...ops...!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back