Year round footwear
Jul 17, 2008 at 11:56 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moocher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have difficulty with my feet and have fairly recently discovered New Balance shoes. Go to a NB store for fitting and to see the styles. Once you find one you like you can order via the web for a slightly cheaper price. They have everything from runners to walkers to dress shoes. The walkers make my feet happy.

Boo!
frown.gif

While I wholeheartedly agree with the advice to go to a NB store, if you go there and get fitted and use their services, buy the shoes from them. Yes, you can save a few bucks by ordering on line but the extra you pay in a BM store, especially a NB store, goes toward the excellent service, and knowledgeable staff which you will be using.

I go into my local NB store about every 8 months and I always deal with the same sales associate, Bruce. He even knows my name as little as I go in there and he remembers that I supinate (though not badly) and knows which shoes to recommend.

The NB store is one of the few BM stores I enjoy going into even though I have to buy NB shoes (foot size 13EEEE).

Jul 17, 2008 at 10:29 PM Post #20 of 21
cant go wrong with boat shoes! Even though they are really only summer shoes, i find myself wearing them all year around.
SBG-W24366-06.psd.fpx

Jul 20, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by leftnose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Boo!
frown.gif

While I wholeheartedly agree with the advice to go to a NB store, if you go there and get fitted and use their services, buy the shoes from them. Yes, you can save a few bucks by ordering on line but the extra you pay in a BM store, especially a NB store, goes toward the excellent service, and knowledgeable staff which you will be using.

I go into my local NB store about every 8 months and I always deal with the same sales associate, Bruce. He even knows my name as little as I go in there and he remembers that I supinate (though not badly) and knows which shoes to recommend.

I do buy from the store, but many here are into bargains so I wanted to give them another angle yet still get them into the NB store. Relax.

Mooch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back